Dobermans > Doberman Discussions

Hello all,

(1/2) > >>

ratdog:
I've been lurking here for a while and gleening info where possible. This forum seems like a good place to go when someone has a question.

I've been waiting for quite a bit of time to get a puppy - almost a year. I'm finally getting a Dobe pup in less than 2 weeks. She will be about 9&1/2 weeks old when I get her. I'm very excited and nervous at the same time. I've never had a big inside dog before and certainly not a Doberman. The only thing I'm nervous about is the potty training. But I hear that they learn quickly. I sooooo look forward to camping and hiking and going to the park with her. I just wanted to say HI to everyone and hope your Christmas is as great as mine!

Take care all,
ratdog

ratdog:
Hi Tina,

Thanks for the welcome. My name is Terri. Ratdog is the last sweetie I had, a Scottish Terrier. I love and miss her alot, as well as Tal, my cat.

Jack is adorable. How old is he and how long have you had him?

I'm naming the Dobe "Cody". I saw that name in a post earlier but I had chosen her name several months ago. I'll post some pics as soon as I can. She's 3 and 1/2 hours away from me so it will be another 2 weeks before I have any.

Thanks again for the welcome,
TC

Ouch:
Hi Tina .. you're just gonna love this place !  I was honored to have been the Mom of DeeOooGee a sweet Dobe girl I rescued years ago, she had a bad beginning but was the greatest pup ever and was with me for 5 years before she went to get all her toys back from the dog next door at Rainbow Bridge.  Gaye/Ouch

Nicole:
Hey Terri! Welcome!

I've been really obsessing over Dobes lately! I can't wait to see puppy pics of your lil' girl. You'll love it here, and Jenn is an expert on Dobies. :)

Welcome to BPO!

Amy (guffer):
Hi Terri!  Welcome to BPO.  My name's Amy and my fur family's listed in my signiture.  I just joined a few months ago, and now it's always my first stop when I turn on the computer.  Everyone here is so nice and helpful.  You're going to have so much fun with your dobie girl!  Congratulation s! ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version