Author Topic: Fumble got the big "snip snip"  (Read 8037 times)

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
Re: Fumble got the big "snip snip"
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2007, 07:59:24 am »
Poor baby twin. Feel better big guy. Hugs from Bear!
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline Fumble

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2007, 01:33:36 pm »
How is Fumble now and how long did it take for him to fully recover?

(we are on post-surgery day three, e-collar still on and Tobey miserable)

Fumble is doing really well right now! After about the third day he definatly started to seem more like himself! And around a week he started to sit for longer than a second! poor guy! We go to get the stiches out from the gastropexy this afternoon so hopefully they will tell us he can be more active. He's starting to get cranky not being able to take walks, But we cheated last night and this morning and let him play in the snow! Im gonna post pictures!
I hope Tobey feels better. We hated seeing Fumble so upset and struggling. It broke our hearts. so he sopped up all the kisses and hugs for all it was worth!
"My newfoundlands live my life as passionately as i live theirs"
"I slip the hater of what i've become.  they slip the halter of what they've been, and we live together, passionately, changed"
-Both from "in the company of newfies"

WE REPRESENT THE LOLLIPOP GUILD!!!

Offline Fumble

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2007, 10:26:04 am »
I'm so glad Fumble is feeling better. Tobet is too but has saved up at least 4 days of bad behavior and is spending it with a vengeance. Unfortunately the dog park is still off limits so we are having a hard time burning the extra energy.

P.S. where are the snow pics?

Glad to hear that Tobey is feeling better!! and getting back to normal! Ahh! Fumble can be very naughty and nasty, even more now since the surgery! I think he's upset with us for doing that to him, but also the pent up energy! We just started taking him for walks again Sunday and it helps a little. But man its tough, they can get into anything they want huh?! Im waiting for him to figure out how to open the fridge, We made lots of fudge and its he spy's it everytime we open the door.
The pics are posted in the Newf pictures under first snow
"My newfoundlands live my life as passionately as i live theirs"
"I slip the hater of what i've become.  they slip the halter of what they've been, and we live together, passionately, changed"
-Both from "in the company of newfies"

WE REPRESENT THE LOLLIPOP GUILD!!!