Author Topic: Brody's Puppy  (Read 3707 times)

Offline princessnmi

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
Brody's Puppy
« on: November 18, 2007, 06:08:21 am »
Hi everyone
I just got an email from one of the lady's that took one of Brody's puppies. She took Lilly. She didn't say in her email what she named her. Here is a picture of Lilly as a puppy and a somewhat recent picture of Lilly now. She said the pictures were taken in August. The puppies will be 1 yr old on Dec 31. She promised to take some pics this week for me. She is absolutely beautiful though. The only picture I could find on this computer was Lilly at 1wk old. :)Enjoy
Proudly owned by: Robin-3 yr old Lab mix, Brody 14 month old Great Dane, Moose a 6 month old dane
Loved by my beautiful daughter Makaylee and my soon to be adopted sons Richard and Jay And the husband too I guess

Offline princessnmi

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
Re: Brody's Puppy
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2007, 08:54:37 am »
I haven't heard from anyone else. I have sent emails out and haven't gotten any replies. Things around here have been busy but good. My daughter has been in and out of the hospital with asthma. She had surgery in September and is having surgery again on December 5th. Things have been crazy with one kid starting school, my daughters health being poor and then my son having a LOT of behavior problems. They keep me busy. Other than that things are good.
Proudly owned by: Robin-3 yr old Lab mix, Brody 14 month old Great Dane, Moose a 6 month old dane
Loved by my beautiful daughter Makaylee and my soon to be adopted sons Richard and Jay And the husband too I guess