Author Topic: Ooooops I finished another one.  (Read 5257 times)

Offline jagersmom

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
Re: Ooooops I finished another one.
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2007, 03:59:19 pm »
OOO if Lin gets transfered, party in TN! HEHE Wishful thinking right? It would be like an 18 hour drive but I love it up there so well worth!

Another one with amazing talent? So so jealous. I did a cross stitch of a growth chart for my niece. I started it the week we found out she was on the way (2004) and she got it for her first christmas (2005). Kassie laughed because you couldn't use it as a growth chart, I messed up all the spacing on the numbers!  :D :D
Dogs laugh.... by wagging their tails

Annette, mother to:

Jagermeister - Bullmastiff
Bacardi - DSH terror cat

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2007, 04:34:13 pm »
My first Crosstitch was aweful too.  it's hard to envision how that works.  counting ????  you want me to count what?  i double crossed and crossed opposite.  it was horrible.

Offline Ouch

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • Sadie
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2007, 05:58:52 pm »
You would love Franklin .. a very very nice community in what I consider still Nashville.  Wonderful shopping, and a number of country music stars live in that area.  Something to consider for sure, especially if your company would help you relocate and find living accomodations.  I go a couple of times a year for a weekend of shopping at the Galleria and walking downtown Franklin, it's so quaint.  You'd find a great outlet for your quilting too in those wonderful little shops.
Copper, 12 yr old American Cocker
Emmitt, 7 yr old English Springer Spaniel
Sadie, 2 yr old Newfie
OnryHenry, 17 yr old King Feline of KY

Offline zchic

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
    • Tisha's Barkin' Bodega
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2007, 06:02:28 pm »
Franklin is a suburb of Nashville I believe...and hey you would still be close to Ft. Campbell and all the single lonely soldiers. LMAO
-Jodi
Mom to:
Thorn- 8 year old fawn male dane
Morgayne- Wolfhound pup
Gracie- Merelequin (deaf) dane pup

1996-2007
Tisha...my best friend, I miss you girl.