Author Topic: Maggie is 7mo,will she Shed the same during winter mo?will her biting stop too?  (Read 1697 times)

Offline waffles717

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
:oHi there,Don't me wrong,she is great,she has a play time,sometime's we sray with water,or she could eat me,she is so big,she is 95 pounds,she wants to play,will she grow out of it,should i not let her play with the new puppy? she plays with my toy poodles all is fine nobody gets hurt i walk on a leash every day only not hot days! the heat sets her off,!! and i comb all the every day and vac,too we have a,c, so keep it at 70,very nice,but one i wanted to know when she is getting a winter coat will she shed as much,and when she loses all baby teath and winter teath she will not have as much disire to bite? I Hope,She only bite if over heated or hungery,so it is less and less,it should be never!i use a sqiurt bottle that does the job so if any one could help me thanks!A loT Love Marylee&Maggie&Mollie! :P 8) :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :P ??? :)
This Beethoven, he went to vet yesterday, he is 36 pound and only 9 weeks old!

Offline RedyreRottweilers

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
    • Redyre Rottweilers
I'm sorry I'm on the way out to give a lesson, and I don't ahve time to cover this right now, but if you will search my posts you will find a lot of puppy training info, and some on how to stop mouthing too.

:D
Redyre Rottweilers
redyre@carolina.rr.com
No part of this message may be forwarded without my permission.