Author Topic: HARLEY BOY  (Read 2371 times)

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
HARLEY BOY
« on: July 27, 2005, 03:26:05 pm »
Harley, was my husbands dog when we got married. He was a came from the shelter as a young dog and passed away in the summer 2002, 13 years old. He was such a good dog, not really the most snuggle dog, but when he wanted to he came up to you and showered you with kisses, but what he loved most was to be independent, run the house and tell the cat (JoJo) where the table should be.

The pics of him is one in fall, winter and spring coat and one in summer hair cut. And one where he is squeezing himself down in JoJo's bed. He had his own (he never did like to sleep in our bed) but every time JoJo was in her bed, Harley went over to it and she made room for him, I guess she knew she would be a flat cat is she didnt lol...

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
Re: HARLEY BOY
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2005, 07:11:59 pm »
He is a beautiful boy! I am sure that you miss him much!! Thanks for sharing the pictures with us.
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2005, 09:15:54 pm »
Marit, I missed your post on Harley...I'm sorry...He was a gorgeous boy!...I smile when I think of him & all the other wonderful dogs here who must be spoiling my baby Arwen rotten at The Bridge. :)

Offline brigid67

• BPO Guru
  • Dream And Desire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2005, 12:22:03 am »
Really pretty bluse eyes.....You must have loved him so much
Timmie