Author Topic: Do you have other pets?  (Read 4217 times)

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Do you have other pets?
« on: July 27, 2005, 06:31:48 pm »
I was wondering, who has other animals besides your dogs? If you do what kind, how many, and what are their names? and if you want post pics!
I have 3 cats, 4 birds, 1 guinea pig, 1 horse, and I might be getting another horse...
My cats are Colin a 13 year old grey tabby, Lily a 4 year old longhair orange tabby(I think she has some Norwegian Forest Cat in her), and Poppy a 3 year old black and white, My birds are Paulie a quaker parrot, Sunny a yellow fronted amazon, Keeley a cockatiel, and Gordo a cockatiel, My guinea pig is Squishy a peruvian possibly mix, and my horse is Dot a registered quarter horse.
"None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed"

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats

Offline Bear

• Paw-meister
  • The Bear Cub
    • View Profile
Re: Do you have other pets?
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2005, 07:35:27 pm »
Bear is all we have for now however I've had the whole gamet of pets before. Below is a picture of couple such pets...

Kilo & Milo

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2005, 08:00:25 pm »
I have 8 house cats (Mr. Chaos, Miss Fritzi, Stroker, Buttercup, Gypsy Jazmine, Frosty, Scooter & Little Bitty Henry The 8th) 2 house bunnies (Jack & Jill The Evil Bunnies) 1 guinea pig named Hammie...We lost our very elderly guniea pig Porkchop at 7 & 1/2 yrs. old a few months back. :'(

Offline mamadog

• Big Paw Certified
  • This is me and my Finn
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2005, 11:51:25 pm »
Ok, other than my 3 doggies we have 2 cats and a fish. Cats are named Chicken and M. Beta fish is Squeakers. I also have a bunch of houseplants that are like pets to me I love them so... but they don't have names....well. .. not all of them do!
I don't have a pic of Squeakers yet, but here are my other babies.... Oh, Chicken is the cat with the crooked head and M is the fat one. The blond dog is Sakwa, the other is Tali.

Vicki

Offline brigid67

• BPO Guru
  • Dream And Desire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2005, 12:37:15 am »
I have the 2 Poms Irie and Gunner
besides that we have:
5 sugargliders (ringo, dean, and the three girls are named after muses but I can't remember who my daughter picked)
1 gerbil - Kerby
2 cats - Harley (loves to stay outside) and Picasso (very needy and loud)
2 Beta fishes
 and of course
2 Teenagers  yuk!!

Just lost my Desert Tortoise...did n't survive the winter this year...*sniff*

Icerotti

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2005, 07:24:08 am »
I don't know if this is worth the engery to post.
We only have 1 Betta fish..the thing likes to play dead all the time. He does not know how many times he has come close to  the flushing buiral.
If it were up to my daughter we would have at least one cat. She is always trying to get rid of the dogs so she can have a cat!

Icerotti

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2005, 07:40:16 am »
LOL ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Tina

Offline Carolyn

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2005, 09:51:01 am »
Along with our 3 dogs, 2 cats Spitz & Misty, 2 horses Stroker (quarter horse 29yrs) & Reno (thoroughbred 5ys) Thats all hubby will let me have. I have to take some pics soon.
Carolyn
Carolyn

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2005, 10:06:52 am »
I don't know if this is worth the engery to post.
We only have 1 Betta fish..the thing likes to play dead all the time. He does not know how many times he has come close to  the flushing buiral.
If it were up to my daughter we would have at least one cat. She is always trying to get rid of the dogs so she can have a cat!
LOL Ice!...That poor fish...just innocently trying to nap while you make plans to send him to the big toilet bowl in the sky! :-\ :D

Offline button-kite

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2005, 11:12:06 am »
Well I live in a small town in Texas. I have 6 dogs, 3 english mastiffs Simba,Jai,and Hera, 2 great danes Luke and Daisy, 1 mutt Duke. The only dog that is fixed is Duke all the others area AKC registered. No wonder I have 2 litters of pups due in Sept. I also have a ferret named Gizmo. No cats had to get rid of my cat that I found at the river before the dogs killed him. Daisy decided to carry him in her mouth like a rag doll.
Button

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2005, 11:18:31 am »
Well we dont have all that many different animals now, I have had most things under the sun, growing up and then horses for 30+ years, but for now it is the three dogs, 6 cats (well 5 are supposed to be fosters, but I am working on that one lol) 1 quaker, 2 degus and a fishtank with guramis, those poor things dont have names, but we have dwarf gurami, blue gurami, tiger gurami and kissing gurami, and also a red fish Jennifer picked out and fell in love with, I have no idea what it is, but he eats like a horse lol...

I have pics of the other pets on a cd here somewhere, they had to load it off the puter when it broke down, but I am pretty sure the pics are floating around here somewhere.

Bear...... that pic is too funny, what kind of lizzard is it? I cant believe the cat lets it sit on its back like that. My Trouble, she would totally try and eat it, if it was her back lol

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog