Author Topic: GOT my New Baby Amstaff :) PICS!  (Read 26603 times)

Offline dogcrazyforever

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • Beretta- 7 months
    • View Profile
Re: Looking Forward to New Baby Amstaff :) UPDATED: Photos working!
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2007, 08:42:27 pm »
I LOVE HIM!! He's gorgeous :-* AS for the name...My Phelan is said "Felon" but I found out later is actually supposed to be "Fay-len". I like it my way ;) It gets interesting when people have the intial negative reaction to his appearance and I tell them his name ::)

Oh, I thought it was "Felon" too! I think most people would have pronounced it as "Felon". I really like that name because I always thought if I had gotten a female Amstaff, instead of male, I would have called her "Felony". Then again, I don't know how well it would work having a therapy dog named "Felon".  :-\ LOL Ohhh well! And thanks for the compliments on the lil boy!
What Man Doesn't Understand
Man Fears
And What Man Fears
Man Destroys.

Stop B.S.L.

Offline dogcrazyforever

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • Beretta- 7 months
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2007, 08:46:21 pm »
What a cutie.

Other "p" suggestions:

Phineas
Paddington
Pierce
Porfirio
Prescott
Pyralis

Or, if you want to go the goofy "registered" name route and actually call him by a real name of your choice:

Fairlawns Predicament
Fairlawns People Pleaser
Fairlawns Public Opinion

the possibilities are endless....... ...

Yeah, his call name and registered name might have to be completely diffent... I don't know as of yet.... :/ Thanks for all the suggestions!! Maybe I'll know better when I actually have him and get to know his personality. Hopefully a name will come to me then  :)
Man Fears
And What Man Fears
Man Destroys.

Stop B.S.L.

Offline dogcrazyforever

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • Beretta- 7 months
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2007, 08:48:27 pm »
he is a very handsome boy! Welcome to possibly the best forum around!! I'm Kim mom to a slinger monster Miss Libby and a crazy Siamese cat named Max.

another 'P' Preston

Hello! Thanks for the kind welcoming! I love your main picture...look s like a real sweetie  :D
Man Fears
And What Man Fears
Man Destroys.

Stop B.S.L.

Offline dogcrazyforever

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • Beretta- 7 months
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2007, 08:51:35 pm »
He is TOO cute!!  I love is round little tummy!  I just want to kiss his little nose.   :-*

I like the name Piper as is the Pied Piper.

Fairlawns Piper...  It's got a nice ring to it!   ;) ;D

Thank you, I can't wait to actually get to hold him and kiss his little nosey!! Wow, us dog nuts are so funny  ;D Aww thats a cute name for the little boy. I think I've gotta see his temperment and get to know him before I figure out the right name  :-\ Right now, its pretty hard!
Man Fears
And What Man Fears
Man Destroys.

Stop B.S.L.

Offline dogcrazyforever

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • Beretta- 7 months
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2007, 08:55:22 pm »
Oh, I love him!  I think Am. Staff puppies are some of the cutest around.  I think it's great that you are looking at showing, therapy work, and all that good stuff.  Sounds like he will have a fun filled life with you!  ;D

Ha ha thanks, I hope he'll enjoy it all!  ;D Love the dobie btw
Man Fears
And What Man Fears
Man Destroys.

Stop B.S.L.

Offline dogcrazyforever

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • Beretta- 7 months
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2007, 09:23:11 pm »
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

He is CUTE! I absolutely LOVE bully breeds! I used to have an American bully/Pittie X named Bo. He was a special boy.

I'm Nicole, mom to Cabeza a Chow/Newfoundland X.

I also like the name Piper. Fairlawn's Piper. That's cute.

I have always loved bully breeds too but I never got the chance to own one until my pit bull mix, Spike (pictured above). He is such a fabulous, willing dog. Now, I can't wait to get my Amstaff! What color was Bo? I bet he was a cutie  ;D Cabeza looks cute as well! Until you mentioned it, I wouldn't have thought chow was in her ...looks really newfie to me  :-\
Man Fears
And What Man Fears
Man Destroys.

Stop B.S.L.

Offline dogcrazyforever

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • Beretta- 7 months
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2007, 09:26:21 pm »
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

He is CUTE! I absolutely LOVE bully breeds! I used to have an American bully/Pittie X named Bo. He was a special boy.

I'm Nicole, mom to Cabeza a Chow/Newfoundland X.

I also like the name Piper. Fairlawn's Piper. That's cute.

Actually, I take that back, after looking at the pic again I see a slight purple spot on the tounge. Really looks like a sweetie...what nice expression!
Man Fears
And What Man Fears
Man Destroys.

Stop B.S.L.

Offline 2Criminals

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2007, 02:38:09 am »

Understandable ;) My plan is to buy him a monogrammed collar once he is fully grown...should help ;D Check out blockydogs.com (DaneInsane has many, I am very jealous) their a must have for us blocky head lovers.

Offline 2Criminals

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2007, 10:13:56 am »
So I am switching to a morning schedule and attempting to stay awake...so I googled "Phelan", turns out it means "Little Wolf" :-* So I looked up other "P" names on the list and found these...

Phineas, Paden and Pan. I really like Phineas :-*

Offline KJUNMAMI

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • My Justice baby
    • View Profile
Re: GOT my New Baby Amstaff :) PICS!
« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2008, 11:15:37 am »
Hello Everyone!

I am sooo excited about the purchase of my American Staffordshire Terrier puppy that I just have to share!

So, I've been wanting a pure bred Amstaff forever and FINALLY I will be getting one this month   ;D I've been waiting on this puppy since November and he should be shipped here around the 18th. He got his ears done last week (don't hate me, please!)so when they are standing, he will be sent off! I feel bad about the shipping... however, there are simply no quality Amstaff breeders here in Arizona. He is about 12 wks old now (cant remember exact date  :-\ )

I am going to show him (just for fun as his color -my favorite color- is frowned on by some judges) and maybe do weight pull (double register him with the UKC as APBT? What would you guys suggest?) I also would LOVE to have him be a therapy dog. I know I am getting ahead of myself...but, what groups would you reccomend me looking into for this? There's so much negativity surrounding pitbull type dogs that I would really like my boy to prove everyone wrong.

Oh, also his Registered name has to start with 'p'. His breeder is Fairlawn so it would have to be....
Fairlawn's P_________? Hopefully you guys will be able to come up with a better name than I can!

Attached are some photos of him and his family so you can get a look at my baby  ;D The first is of his father Ch Woodforests EZ Dragon Raider,the 2nd is of his mom Ch Fairlawns Arabella, all the rest are of him at 9 wks.

UPDATE: So, I have the little booger! He got shipped in a little over a week ago (last Friday) and is EVERYTHING I ever wanted!! His registration name is now 'Fairlawn's Point Blank' which doesn't leave much for a call name. Sooo, I've gotta think up one! Maybe a gun make or model to go along with 'point blank'?? If anyone has any ideas for a good Amstaff/Pitbull name PLEASE tell me! I've never had such trouble with names before! The photos are of him at 14 wks. The last is of him and Mack, my boyfriend's 17 wk old pup...they are being watchdogs! Thanks for reading!

What a beuatiful pup, how happy it makes me to see fellow responsible Pit Bull/ AmStaff owners!!!!  ;D
Mommy to
one baby girl 1 yr and one boy 3 yrs
pitbull Justice-70 lbs. @ 10 mos.
2 kitties Thelma and Louise 1 year.

Offline amberdoggoneit

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2008, 11:21:39 am »
OOOO your baby is soOOOOOOOOO cute!!!!
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker" border="0
Bell 3 1/2 yr old Weimeraner
Baxter 3 yr old English Springer Spaniel
Buble 10 month old English Springer Spaniel

AudgePadge

« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2008, 11:39:14 am »
oh my! he's so adorable!!!!!!!! I LOVE the bullies... I've had a few pitties and staffies...Wei ght pulling is fun, Oreo's FAVORITE sport was hanging from a tire that was strung from a tree.  Have fun with him, keep posting pictures!

Offline 2Criminals

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2008, 06:47:20 pm »
He's still adorable!! Names...Rutger, Smith, Wesson, Judge (new gun out)...have fun picking names and post more pics!