Author Topic: Nicki & Jaime's day at Yosemite  (Read 7630 times)

Offline LuvmyMal

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
Re: Nicki & Jaime's day at Yosemite
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2005, 11:24:26 am »
We are trying to introduce her to the water, we had to get in with her at first but now she seems to do well, unless it is bathtime, that water, she hates.  She loves her daddy and will do anything to please him, even swim behind him while he walks through the water. Here is her wet doggy pic. I love it.

Offline LuvmyMal

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2005, 11:35:29 am »
Marit, where do you live? We live in Charlotte, NC, we should meet up and have a doggy day when this rain goes away!
Tasha

nickerbokker

« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2005, 11:51:20 am »
hey dude....jaime, bear, angus, cody, AND MYSELF WILL ALL BE COMING THERE NEXT SUMMER! 

WE ARE RENTING A RV AND WE ARE GOING TO DRIVE ACROSS COUNTRY OVER TO MARITS HOUSE!  SO WE HAVE TO MEET UP THEN!

WOOHOOOOO

Offline LuvmyMal

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2005, 12:07:53 pm »
Just let me know when I will take time off work to play, play, and play some more. I know Tonka would love Bear, Cody, and Angus. She loves playing with people with fur.

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2005, 12:12:49 pm »
Marit, where do you live? We live in Charlotte, NC, we should meet up and have a doggy day when this rain goes away!
Tasha

How can I have missed that you are in Charlotte too  ;D :D We live right outside Charlotte, on the Matthews side, hmmmm guess I should know if it is north, east, west or south but hey..... I get lost in my own back yard lol......

It would be great to have a playdate, I hate that Zeus our Siberian Husky is bing such a grumpy after the fight with Hera so he cant stand the sight of other dogs. It would have been so fun to see hin play with Tonka. BUT Hera and Galahad will love to meet her and have a fun playdate.

And also like Nicki, says they will be coming here next summer so then we can all meet again.

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

Offline LuvmyMal

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2005, 12:22:10 pm »
Ok we should have had tons of playdates already, we live off of Albemarle Rd. PM me and we can set something up. They would have a blast, maybe Zeus would decide to not be grumpy for a day.
Tasha

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2005, 02:49:52 pm »
Hehehe. Maybe if you tell Zeus that he is going to meet his new girlfriend Tonka he would play nice Marit. It is worth a try!  ;D
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline LuvmyMal

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2005, 04:30:09 pm »
Good thing Tonka is fixed. I say let them all meet and see if he plays nicely, Tonka is typically a good judge of character, she will let me know if a dog does not like her by her actions. There were some not so nice rescue dogs at PetsMart and I learned real quick how she reacts when a dog does not like other dogs, her whole attitude changes.

Offline kildeskennel

• Paw-meister
  • Beautiful beauty
    • View Profile
    • Kildes Kennel
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2005, 05:14:12 pm »
Those were excellent pictures!  The trip sounded great!  I apparently missed a great deal while I was off this summer!  Jamie and Niki, I will have to back track to read the entire summer I missed here!  Shana
Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed.
Storm Jameson