Author Topic: Very Very sore :(  (Read 2149 times)

Offline Krystal_00

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
Very Very sore :(
« on: December 14, 2007, 08:14:49 pm »
Hi everyone,
I just want to start out by saying thanks to everyone for the awesome Christmas cards!!! I love them all!! And for those of you who are wondering where mine are....they are coming i swear!!

I had an attack of the gall bladder (i didn't even know there were such things) and had to have emergency surgery to remove the whole thing! Today I am able to get up and about, and I have put all the stamps on the cards and they will be mailed tomorrow!!

Good grief, something always happens around this time...last year i broke my arm and now this. Yikes, if it weren't for bad luck id have no luck at all.

Take care guys
When the last fish has been caught and the last tree has been cut down...Only then will man realize that he cannot eat money.

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
Re: Very Very sore :(
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2007, 09:55:56 pm »
Hope you are feeling better soon!
RIP former BPO

bigdogs@5501

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2007, 10:13:30 pm »
WOW, but at least you get time to recover before the Holidays. I hope you get to feel better soon and its ok on the cards, it just means we have another one to look forward to getting.

Offline aggghgmom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2007, 09:30:39 pm »
You are the second person I know who had gall bladder issues (major) this week!!

I hope you are starting to feel better - as you said I'm sure all those beautiful cards are making you feel just a bit better!!

Glad your back on the board with us!

Randy & Harley

Offline Krystal_00

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2007, 04:00:47 am »
hey guys!!

I am feeling much much better!! Today I even drove! woo hoo!! Now on Thursday I go and get the staples out (anyone ever had staples and got them out? how was it? ive only had stitches and those were NOT fun to get out...im so scared!!) and I should be better by the weekend, which rocks because my 2 best friends in the world are coming home for christmas!! Woo hoo!!

And yes, all the awesome cards sped my recovery up big time!! All the neighbours must have wondered why, at 11 am, i was outside in my carebear pjs....hair sticking straight up and hobbling to the mail box :D :D
When the last fish has been caught and the last tree has been cut down...Only then will man realize that he cannot eat money.