Author Topic: Border Collie Puppies  (Read 28107 times)

bigdogs@5501

Border Collie Puppies
« on: December 15, 2007, 07:02:50 pm »
I have 8 Border Collies that are being given to me to get into good homes mid January. There are 6 girls and 2 boys and one of the boys are spoken for, so that leaves the rest of the group. Two of the pups are primarily white, which is odd, but the female was not exposed to any other males. This male is extremely dominate in nature and would not let any other males near her. I am trying to get the rancher to get her spayed. Both parents are working dogs. These dogs would probably be good for agility.

bigdogs@5501

Re: Border Collie Puppies
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2007, 07:31:13 pm »
heres pics of the boys and the parents

Offline Gevaudan_Jo

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2007, 07:34:27 pm »
Aw they sure are cute. i love border collies. There is a lady in our area who has some and she does Agility with them. Wonder if she'd like a new pup ;)
Jodi & Darcy
Proud Parents of
Zero-Bull Terrier
Jigsaw-Bull Terrier
Repo- Jigsaw's baby Bull Terrier
Reba-Chinese Crested
Pavi-Xolo
Simba,Sabbath,Kimahri, Lil' Meow & Slimon-Cats
Robin the hermit crab and the 8 legged freak, Webley!
~ waiting at the bridge, Zeus and Memphis, great danes ~

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2007, 07:50:27 pm »
You're eeeeeeevillll!!
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

Offline People Whisperer

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2007, 08:17:46 pm »
Oh Paige!!! No more puppies!!! You are breaking our hearts here with all of yours puppy pictures. I want to be in your puppy heaven  :)
"To once own a Great Pyrenees is to love and want one always."
Mary W. Crane

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it :)

bigdogs@5501

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2007, 10:05:50 pm »
ha ha ha ha. I seem to be a puppy magnet. I also have a 1/2 golden retriever 1/2 pyr puppy that is about 11 weeks old at the house who is up for adoption. He has had demodex mange and his face is a bit rough looking so I havent posted any pics. He is on medication though and is clearing up nicely. He was a throw away but is gorgeous- kinda like an apricot pyrenees.... Yes I will post soon. Also puppy heaven included lots of clean up - I am literally a slave to the every want and need of the pyr six pack

Offline jennifer

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2007, 02:21:13 pm »
ENOUGH ALREADY!! :D Such sweet torture. The endless work aside, I can't imagine how hard it is to give up those sweet chubby angels.  Thanks for sharing the pics.
:) Jennifer
Mom to Saint Nakita and Charlie the cat

RIP sweet Bear (9/02-8/08)