Author Topic: Why, ohhhhh why are you making me wear this mommy  (Read 4238 times)

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
Why, ohhhhh why are you making me wear this mommy
« on: July 27, 2005, 09:52:15 pm »
Galahad wasnt too happy about wearing a tiara. I tried to get Malin to help me when I was taking the pic but she said noooooo I dont want to be the one he hates lol...... she felt sorry for him, said he looked like a girl.

Ohhhh well, I think he is cute lol.....

sshhhyyyyyy I was going to clean the windows, took down curtains and everything, but got a bit sidetracked with the tiara. Hubby came in and wondered why the window still looked exactly the same as when he left lol....... Dang.... he should know by now, that my butt is either stuck on here or I am busy wiping slobbers or taking pics of dogs. Nedless to say, the curtains are still not up, but I did manage to clean them though, who cares it turned into a two days job.

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
Re: Why, ohhhhh why are you making me wear this mommy
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2005, 10:26:27 pm »
So cute Marit! He loves your kiddos. And, I think he looks rather handsome with the tiara on.  :D
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2005, 10:35:32 pm »
Thanks Jaba..... I think so too, but Malin is just shaking her head lol...... hmmmm he did try and eat it and when that didnt work, he took it in his mouth and ran into the dining room and dropped it in a big flower pot, maybe he was trying to tell me something hehe

Marit

Icerotti

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2005, 06:07:51 am »
Adorable :D
Puck has sported Tiara or two or three in his life time too.

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2005, 07:50:38 am »
<singing>  Here he comes....Miss America!   :-X

He must be very secure with his masculinity! 

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2005, 09:11:57 am »
So cute. I love it!
RIP former BPO

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2005, 10:41:48 am »
Galahad wasnt too happy about wearing a tiara. I tried to get Malin to help me when I was taking the pic but she said noooooo I dont want to be the one he hates lol...... she felt sorry for him, said he looked like a girl.

Ohhhh well, I think he is cute lol.....

sshhhyyyyyy I was going to clean the windows, took down curtains and everything, but got a bit sidetracked with the tiara. Hubby came in and wondered why the window still looked exactly the same as when he left lol....... Dang.... he should know by now, that my butt is either stuck on here or I am busy wiping slobbers or taking pics of dogs. Nedless to say, the curtains are still not up, but I did manage to clean them though, who cares it turned into a two days job.

Marit
Way cute pics Marit!! :D I know how it goes too...The other day I was going to get all my laundry folded & put away & ended up dressing Samson up in my swimsuit & sunglasses...P riorities my friend...prior ities! ;D

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2005, 10:53:20 am »
Lol...... so you are training for the contest are you Gyp.....

Thanks you all, I love my kids, all of them two and four legs, and hehe Lins, I am not sure about how secure he is, I dont think I had time to ask him.

Anyway, I have been a good girl this morning, I actually got my curtains up and managed to clean all the rest of the windows in the house too, I am so proud of myself. But hmmmm yesterday I did plenty of laundry, I put it on my bed for folding, and of course way before I got to it, Jennifer and Galahad did, they were playing tug of war with towels lol..... So when I finally got around to it, well some of it had to go back in the laundry again. But now when I have cleaned the windows I can live on that for a loooong time, tell hubby that ohhhhh I AM cleaning, just look at the windows hehe

Tina..... The dust on my tv is bad too, there has to be something about tv's that draw the dust, because it stays dusty. we got a big screen though, thats good because it really doesnt matter if it gets dusty there is always a little hole somewhere you can peek through lol

Marit