Author Topic: MIA.....Update  (Read 2190 times)

Offline Sillygoose

• Top Doggie Dog
  • I love my dog!
    • View Profile
MIA.....Update
« on: December 20, 2007, 11:54:38 pm »
I just need some prayers for Annie right now. THe snow is so high in the yard that she jumped the fence. It's a 7 foot fence. Well was until the last 2 snow storms. I've been out looking for over an hour and no sign of her. I'm getting ready to go back out now. Please say some prayers that she is ok.

How awesome is this? The previous owner of where i live and my landlord found her. I was out doing the streets and they called to say they were at my place with her! Thank God I live in a small town and I had the prayers of my fellow BPOers. Thanks for the prayers guys, they brought my old girl home!
« Last Edit: December 21, 2007, 12:24:36 am by Abbeyroadpyrs »

Offline aggghgmom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: MIA
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2007, 12:08:45 am »
I'm so sorry Annie has escaped - I will be hoping and praying that you find her...QUICKLY.

Hoping to hear from you soon with good news.

Icerotti

Re: MIA.....Update
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2007, 12:38:41 am »
I am so glad you found her.Annie don't scare your momma like that. That is the worst feeling in the world. I am glad she was found  :)

marypyrs

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2007, 12:41:38 am »
Oh Thank Heavens!!!! I'm so glad she's home safe and sound.

Offline Sillygoose

• Top Doggie Dog
  • I love my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2007, 12:58:47 am »
I'm glad too! Mind you as I was driving around I had a huge pannick attack. Thought I was going into cardiac arrest. Even my teeth hurt. But now she's home, and I need a good stiff drink! Or 10!

Offline London_Pyr_Lover

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2007, 02:34:46 am »
I'm sorry, I'm coming into this kinda late.  I just wanted to say how happy I am that your neighbor found her, and called you.  It must be such a huge relief to not only have her home again, but to know that you've got such great neighbors.  :)  Now go have yourself that stiff drink!  You deserve it!  ;)
My Sponsership page for my very first race!

Offline Butts Mom

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2007, 04:13:11 am »
Glad your girl is home safe and sound!!!!
Michelle, Butt, Tub and Everybirdie

Offline Pyr Heaven

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
    • My Dogster Page
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2007, 03:36:29 pm »
Oh my GOSH! I just now found this thread, and I was sooo happy to read the last part. That you found her. When I started reading it I felt sick-just the thought of it! I couldn't imagine being in that situation! Annie, girl, the other side of the fence really isn't that great. Stay home now! :-*
*~*~Samantha~*~*
Milwaukee, Wi

----Miles----
Great Pyrenees