Great Danes > Great Dane Discussions

Help something is wrong with Spike!!!!!

(1/6) > >>

SPIKESMOMMY:
Spike has been gagging since last night like he is trying to throw up and nothing comes out and he is laying around and is moving really slow and there is snot coming out his nose I do not think he ate anything strange last night but he did eat alot of his food last night. Everyone keeps telling me he just ate to much food last night. He is going to potty #1 and #2. I am going to take him to the vet when I get home from work today. But does anyone think it just might have been eating to much food? Please help I am very worried!
Rachael and Spike

Icerotti:
It sounds like he may have something lodged in his throat. I would take him to the vet as soon as you can. He is obviously getting air but if something is stuck , you would not want it to move and possible allowing less air supply.
Please let us know what happens. Good Luck

SPIKESMOMMY:
Thanks that is kind of what I was thinking to. I am going to take him as soon as I get home. I am going to try to leave early today.
I will let you know as soon as I can.
Thank you again!
Rachael and Spike

SPIKESMOMMY:
He  is a 61/2 mth great dane.
I will try to leave soon I hope I can. See I ride with someone else and  the commute is 1 1/2 hour long drive. Iknew I should have stayed home I am so STUPID. I am in tears I am so worried. Please send good thoughts to my baby!
Rachael and Spike

DixieSugarBear:
We are thinking of Spike, I hope he is ok now. Is there anyone close by that could take him to the vet for you?
Good Luck,
Lisa

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version