Author Topic: Need help-Bailey's video!  (Read 1733 times)

Offline Leah...

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
Need help-Bailey's video!
« on: December 28, 2007, 09:03:41 pm »
I want to make a slide show for Bailey with all his pictures. I finished all of it, but I want to put it to music. How can I attach a song? It's in Microsoft power point.
Leah
Mom to:
Sky- Australian Shepherd
Sammie- Newfoundland/Border Collie mix
Rose- Tortie/Tabby cat
Stinky- Silver Marten rabbit
Ruby, Mambo and Charlotte- Rats
Trevor- Frog
13 Millipedes
NO LONGER WITH US
Bailey the Wolf-Dog 1998-2007
Spanky- Rabbit 2000-2007

Offline Leah...

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
Re: Need help-Bailey's video!
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2007, 10:13:01 pm »
Ok, so I halfway figured it out. If I can get the song I want to show up in the the "my music" folder, then I can get it to the power point, but how do I get it in that folder??? I'd really like to show you guys this slideshow with a song!
Leah
Mom to:
Sky- Australian Shepherd
Sammie- Newfoundland/Border Collie mix
Rose- Tortie/Tabby cat
Stinky- Silver Marten rabbit
Ruby, Mambo and Charlotte- Rats
Trevor- Frog
13 Millipedes
NO LONGER WITH US
Bailey the Wolf-Dog 1998-2007
Spanky- Rabbit 2000-2007

Offline chaos270

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2007, 03:40:55 pm »
I've used microsoft movie maker for my slideshows so I'm not certain how powerpoint works for them.  Are you sure you have it in mp3 or wma as that is usually required for microsoft...if you have itunes it's usually m4p files which aren't compatable...I had a hard time because of that. As for putting it in my music copy paste the music file through the my computer folders if it still doesn't show up through powerpoint that means it's not a compatible audio file and you'll have to rip it through windows media player if it's on CD(sometimes doesn't work if it's already on itunes) or be sure to download it as an mp3 or wma file or find a converter program. Good luck Hope this helps. I can't wait to see it.
Erin and the critters
Kali ~ the newf
Lacey ~ the aussie 
Gabby ~ Holsteiner mare
Fire ~ Appendix Quarter Horse/Belgian gelding
Lilah and Hannah ~ Kali's kitties

Offline jagersmom

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2007, 04:07:02 pm »
I have used Microsoft PhotoStory 3. It's a free download on microsoft.com. It's an awesome easy program to use

I've made a couple videos here's the link for one of them: http://youtube.com/watch?v=sUYJn0GVat4 My cousin had me make it for his kids.

We use it at work all the time. I wish I could post those. Everyone would have a really good laugh but unfortunately I had to sign a paper saying I wouldn't =-(
Dogs laugh.... by wagging their tails

Annette, mother to:

Jagermeister - Bullmastiff
Bacardi - DSH terror cat