Author Topic: Fire slidehow- For the horse lovers  (Read 1741 times)

Offline chaos270

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Fire slidehow- For the horse lovers
« on: December 29, 2007, 03:48:24 pm »
Here you go Stella.  I finished it. I don't think it's as good as Kali's came out as I had trouble finding the right music but I think it works. It was very cool making it as it's brought back all sorts of memories of how his training has been coming along. I've had him  a little over a year now and it's amazing how far he's come. The end part is footage from a lesson on him nothing too exciting yet as we're only doing walk trot but he was behaving for a change haha. Enjoy!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=s6WfY-Kn6l4
Erin and the critters
Kali ~ the newf
Lacey ~ the aussie 
Gabby ~ Holsteiner mare
Fire ~ Appendix Quarter Horse/Belgian gelding
Lilah and Hannah ~ Kali's kitties

Offline chaos270

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Fire slidehow- For the horse lovers
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2007, 02:01:20 pm »
Thank you, thank you, thank you! I got goosepimples, he is magnificent. I live vicariously when it comes to horses.
BTW, nice seat, soft hands.
Stella

You're welcome...I love to show him off.  Thanks for the compliments, my equitation is usually a bit better.  I'll definitely keep posting pics and videos as I get them.
Erin and the critters
Kali ~ the newf
Lacey ~ the aussie 
Gabby ~ Holsteiner mare
Fire ~ Appendix Quarter Horse/Belgian gelding
Lilah and Hannah ~ Kali's kitties

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Re: Fire slidehow- For the horse lovers
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2007, 11:54:58 pm »
I know nothing about the event stuff but you both look great!  Love the video and Fire is gorgeous.
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience