Author Topic: New slideshow of Apollo and Zeus  (Read 2612 times)

Offline Amy (guffer)

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
New slideshow of Apollo and Zeus
« on: January 07, 2008, 02:39:50 am »
I finally figured out how to use my Windows Movie Maker to make a slideshow set to music!  Yeah me!!  LOL!   ;D  I just posted it to youtube earlier today and now I want to share it with you guys!  It's a little long, six minutes, but I wanted to include all the best photos from the last six months we've had with the boys!  Hope you guys like it!  :D :D  Here's the link:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWIiYybPIvQ

Offline London_Pyr_Lover

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: New slideshow of Apollo and Zeus
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2008, 03:00:02 am »
Awwww!!!  You did such a good job too!  I just love it, and the music along with it, got me a little weepy myself!  lol  You've got 2 extremely handsome boys there who are so lucky to have found you!  Give yourself a pat on the back for putting together such a great slideshow, and give those big boys a kiss on their noses for me!   :-* :-*
My Sponsership page for my very first race!

Offline People Whisperer

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2008, 11:58:48 am »
Wonderful slideshow!!! What a great family  ;D
"To once own a Great Pyrenees is to love and want one always."
Mary W. Crane

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it :)

Offline Pyr Heaven

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
    • My Dogster Page
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2008, 12:20:19 pm »
Awww. I loved it ;D I, too, got a little teary eyed...seeing them at the shelter....the n watching them blossom into beautiful, loved, dogs over just a few months. They are definitely loved. They fit into your family perfectly! Great slideshow for sure! Thanks for sharing it! (Now I need to figure out how to do cool things like that!)
*~*~Samantha~*~*
Milwaukee, Wi

----Miles----
Great Pyrenees

Offline GreatPyr

• Leader of the Pack
  • Bear
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2008, 02:10:47 pm »
I finally figured out how to use my Windows Movie Maker to make a slideshow set to music!  Yeah me!!  LOL!   ;D  I just posted it to youtube earlier today and now I want to share it with you guys!  It's a little long, six minutes, but I wanted to include all the best photos from the last six months we've had with the boys!  Hope you guys like it!  :D :D  Here's the link:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWIiYybPIvQ

Love the video,Put together so nicely! They are a joy to watch!
Max-3 Year old Golden/Lab cross
Buddy-8 Year old English Cocker Spaniel
Bear-4 month old Great Pyrenees
Tigger-barn kitty
Shiloh-9 year old Painthorse