Author Topic: Just for you Marit  (Read 1697 times)

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
Just for you Marit
« on: July 28, 2005, 10:26:31 pm »
I thoght this would be a little justice to your wonderful pics. I present....Bas hful Nicki.
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
Re: Just for you Marit
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2005, 07:28:37 pm »
OHhhhhhh thanks jabas...... I love pics like that, I think we all should post ONLY pics like that from nowon lol .......

And I know you are not trying to point fingers right lol....... The pic I sent you is a really really good pic of me, actually the only pic there is of me the last two or so years. hehe

And Nicki it is hard to be sooooo shy.... But it will all get better when you turn 28 like me lol

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2005, 09:09:59 am »
It was taken just for you Marit! And unfortunately Kook, it was soda. I dunno why Nicks hates pics of herself but she does. It makes me sad frankly....and the pic of you is beautiful Marit but I wanna see the whole face not your forehead and hair. Sheesh...what does a girl have to do to get a picture. Unless....mayb e  I should call your house and ask Malin....that is an idea.  :P
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2005, 11:44:47 am »
Yeah lol..... that might be an idea. The only reason there is a pic at all of me, is because of her, she states that she is the one being quick enough to click away before I could turn around completely lol.... BUT Im a mean momma I might just tell her if she tries to take a pic of me again, I will ground her, until she is like out of highschool hahahahaha

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog