Author Topic: My Leo Boys  (Read 6219 times)

Offline FXgirl

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
My Leo Boys
« on: January 12, 2008, 01:26:45 am »
It's been a year I think, since I posted pics of my Gunnar who is now 14 months old.  I was hoping to show Gunnar but unfortunately his lower eyelids are very droopy.  This fall I added a third leo to the family.  His name is Bosco and he just turned 6 months old.  They get along so great.  They're just happy guys.  Corben's turning into an old man but once in a while he gets in on the action.  He's a "give it but can't take it" kinda guy and gets grouchy whenever he's not the one doing the bullying.

Enjoy!

G&B:

Gunnar:

Bosco:

k2campbell

Re: My Leo Boys
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2008, 03:42:27 am »
Aw, your boys are so sweet! ;D Thanks for sharing the pics of them! :)

3 Leo's??? :o Is it tough? ;)

lorim2

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2008, 11:17:25 am »
Wow..those guys are beautiful!

marypyrs

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2008, 03:40:07 pm »
Ah THANKS! for posting the pics! Your Crew is beautiful!!Holy Cow!  :o Three Leo Boys!

I'm still waiting, and hoping, and waiting, and hoping, to actually meet a Leo up close and personal one day. I've read everything I can get my hands on about the breed over the years.

Offline FXgirl

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2008, 05:36:37 pm »
I'm still waiting, and hoping, and waiting, and hoping, to actually meet a Leo up close and personal one day. I've read everything I can get my hands on about the breed over the years.

Where do you live, Marypyrs?  Too bad the Leo Club website isn't in full working order.  There's a section to find a member near you and it's there to help people who are interested in asking questions or wanting to see what leos are like in person.  Let me know if that's ever the case and I can send a message out to see if there's anyone in your area.

K2campbell,  the only thing that's been tough is keeping the house clean and it's a bit more challenging trying to make sure they get their socialization out in public places.  I feel guilty having to keep one of them at home.  I get lots of walking in though! About 3 hours a day.

Offline maxsmom

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2008, 05:59:38 pm »
They are absolutely beautiful.  I have always thought this breed looked so majestic.  I have never seen one in person, but realy like the way they look.  I love big furry dogs and yours could easily top my list as some of the prettiest I have ever seen.  Why oh why don't IW's have long hair?
Kathy
Max  2 Irish Wolfhound
Jake  2 Great Pyrenees
Cody   3 Tibetan Mastiff
ChiChi 1.5 Caucasian Ovcharka
John and Nicki Maine Coon cats

marypyrs

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2008, 08:08:33 pm »
We're up in Northern Minnesota on the N. Shore. If you ever hear of a "Leo Person" or any Breed Specific related activities in my part of the woods I would LOVE to get in touch with them.

Offline CrazyLoveRosie

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2008, 10:31:21 pm »
Leos have such beautifully distinct colorings on their face. Your babies are adorable.
Rosie - Newfoundland