Author Topic: Galveston Island  (Read 6020 times)

lorim2

Galveston Island
« on: January 17, 2008, 02:54:11 am »
Hey guys...Marley, Laney and the rest of us are going to Galveston June 14-20th.  My son graduates from HS June 6...Family trip!!  woohoo..Anyway ..Graciebell and Kathryn I know for sure are close by...Maybe we can meet up!  Or you guys can come for a cookout one night!!  We are renting a small "pet friendly" beach house with fenced in back yard and everything...S o when it gets a little closer maybe we can plan a get together!

Offline karateblossom

• Veteran Dog Chomper
  • skin and fur family of many children from ages 5 to 14 living at home; and eng mastiff named odin and a siamese named april. we are like alvin and the chipmunks meet garfield!
    • View Profile
Re: Galveston Island
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2008, 02:47:47 pm »
i love galveston..... .such a great place.  we take our cruises out of there.  Have your taken marley to the beach yet?
karma is kewl!

Offline Guardian Angel's White lightning

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2008, 02:56:10 pm »
sorry...whre is galveston?

bigdogs@5501

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2008, 03:11:08 pm »
Texas- of course- and if I can get down there- I will. Zoey LOVES to swim- wonder how she would feel about the ocean?

Offline karateblossom

• Veteran Dog Chomper
  • skin and fur family of many children from ages 5 to 14 living at home; and eng mastiff named odin and a siamese named april. we are like alvin and the chipmunks meet garfield!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2008, 09:52:40 am »
I spent many a high school summer weekend (under supervised...l ol) in galveston, texas! odin will poo himself-he is such a pansy around the water but goofy as a booger in the sand.  :)
karma is kewl!

lorim2

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2008, 10:01:37 am »
I think my dates for the house are like June 15 or 16 and we have it for  5 nights...I am excited..It will be fun..the only thing not fun is the ride down there...ugh... Marley is great but Laney is like a kid jumping from window to window..Its almost like shes saying "ARe we there yet!!!!"  It will still be fun...

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2008, 01:48:16 pm »
I'm in.  Let me know when you will be here.  I hope to have internet back at my house soon along with my home phone.  I usually just read a little at work.  I'll post more later.  Miss you all.

Kat
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience