Author Topic: Hi,I am new  (Read 13380 times)

lorim2

Re: Hi,I am new
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2008, 11:58:27 pm »
Welcome...Bear is a great looking guy!  What a sweet face.  I know that must have been really hard on you but look at what a great job you did with all the pups!  You will love it here..Cant wait to see more pics...

bigdogs@5501

« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2008, 01:27:03 am »
Bear is a cutie. I currently have some 11 week old Pyr babies here that are rescues and did the bottle feeding etc. The babies here are awaiting to go to new homes and 2 of the boys are going to be traveling to Maryland in the very near future to thier forever mommy.
I can honestly tell you that 6 eleven week old puppies can wear you out in no time flat. I also understand how hard it is to let them go- I will be devastated saying goodbye, but it will also be nice to be able to sleep later than 4 am every morning.
keep posting pics

Also - for the BPO'ers... not definite but Piglet could possibly be a forever baby.... there is a family debate going on between the husband and the daughter now...

Offline GreatPyr

• Leader of the Pack
  • Bear
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2008, 10:54:53 am »
WOW! this is great! I love being able to converse with other Pyr owners/People..and everyone else to of course,I have a 90 pound Golden/Lab cross that is my sons dog and an 8 year old English Cocker we rescued 4 years ago so of course I love talking to all doggy people but have not ran across anyone that I know that has pyrs other then my friend that has the mom to my bear,she is new to pyrs to,she adopted mom and then bred her 5 monhts later >:( so she actually knows less then I do,she doesnt read or talk to anyone,so in short what i am saying is i am glad there are Pyr owners on here as well to help me being a first time pyr owner ;D but i love to talk about doggys of any kind!

Max-3 Year old Golden/Lab cross
Buddy-8 Year old English Cocker Spaniel
Bear-4 month old Great Pyrenees
Tigger-barn kitty
Shiloh-9 year old Painthorse

Offline GreatPyr

• Leader of the Pack
  • Bear
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2008, 11:06:27 am »
 ;D I only have the one pup now,Bear...the other two i placed into homes at 8 weeks old,I was planning on keeping them until 10 to 12 weeks but they outgrew my dinning room and i had no where else to house 3 large puppies!
I am raising Bear in the house,once we move in April he will be about 6 months old then we will have a fenced yard he will be in and out,right now he is mostly in except for leash walks and occassional going with me to the barn to feed horses.He likes to wander off to bad not to be on a leash >:( we do nto have a fenced yard now but when we move we have a 1/2 acre fenced in for the dogs ;D

Max-3 Year old Golden/Lab cross
Buddy-8 Year old English Cocker Spaniel
Bear-4 month old Great Pyrenees
Tigger-barn kitty
Shiloh-9 year old Painthorse