Author Topic: 2 Great Pyrenees Puppies/ 5 weeks  (Read 22870 times)

Offline London_Pyr_Lover

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: 2 Great Pyrenees Puppies/ 5 weeks
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2007, 05:40:19 am »
Hi there!  I just wanted to say welcome to the board.   :D 

I'm Alex, and my babies are Naja my 7 1/2 month female Pyr, and Moo (yes ike the sound a cow makes! lol) 8 month old Cairne Terrier/Toy Poodle mix. 
Don't be afraid to ask lots of question here, everybody has so many years of experiance with their big paws that it would be a crime to not ask them on occasion to share their wealth of knowledge.   ;) :D
I'm pretty new here myself, only been on a few months now, but I can't wait to watch your cuties grow up. 
I would like however to second what others have said about the food.  Although Vets always have the best interest of our pets in mind, they are paid by the large food companies to "push" certain foods, just like some docters can be paid to "push" certain perscription drug.  Good luck!  And lets see more pictures!!!
My Sponsership page for my very first race!

Offline faye

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
Re: 2 Great Pyrenees Puppies/ 5 weeks
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2008, 11:16:21 am »
I got my 2 pyr pups at 6 wks and they too were born and lived outside in a barn.  they were healthy and both a good size.  the plus side is the farmer thought he shouldnt pet his dogs because they were working dogs and my hubby talked to him so now he pets the dogs and talks to them and he says he feels better about them now.  says he misses the pups so he isnt all bad. the breeding was an accident. he had to go for surgery and the dogs had fun while he was gone.
anyway, my pups are growing and doing great. smart little things too.