Author Topic: Broken-hearted - The "joys" of a breakup...just need to get it out...  (Read 6320 times)

Nicole

Re: Broken-hearted - The "joys" of a breakup...just need to get it out...
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2008, 01:33:52 pm »
Awww, Heather! Tedious work is totally good for this kind of thing. Its amazing how much like a meditation it is to do that stuff.

hahah, what's on the kick-A CD?

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2008, 01:51:36 pm »
Uh, what's on the kick-a$$ "break" CD, anyway?  Not that I need to make one or anything...  ;)
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*

dohertyswissy

« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2008, 01:59:53 pm »
Awww, Heather! Tedious work is totally good for this kind of thing. Its amazing how much like a meditation it is to do that stuff.

hahah, what's on the kick-A CD?

This is DEFINITELY not a CD for the boys.  It is all over the place, as far as types of music, but all the songs are by chicks, basically saying I don't need your sorry behind.

A little sampling - "Karma" by Alicia Keyes, "Love Song" - Sara Bareilles, "Little Goodbyes" - SheDaisy, "Breathe" - Michelle Branch, "U & Ur Hand" - Pink

I'm rocking out over here.....

"No easy way to say this, you mean well, but you make this hard on me.  I'm not gonna write you a love song, cause you asked for it, cause you need one..I'm not gonna write you a love song....cause you tell me it's make or breakin this...if you are on your way .. I'm not gonna write you to stay...if all you've got is leaving, I'm gonna need a better reason to write you a love song today...."

Nicole

« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2008, 02:10:58 pm »
hahah, nice!!!!!

You should add some Ani Difranco. Talk about a little bit of girl power!