Author Topic: Tommy needs a home check out the site his pic is CUTE  (Read 1414 times)

Offline marinafb

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
Tommy needs a home check out the site his pic is CUTE
« on: January 27, 2008, 08:37:51 pm »
Pet for adoption at Petfinder.com!

http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=8005116&mtf=1

Tommy
•   Breed: Mastiff [Mix]
•   Sex: Male
•   Size: Large

About Me
Hi there friends and future family! I'm Tommy a five year old Mastiff mix. I'm one of those "just right" dogs. I'm just the right size to lay in your lap or sit beside you and shower you with affection. I'm just right to take you on lots of walks and hikes, and I promise to take you out anytime you want. I'm also just right for lounging around the house -- I'm a true couch potato. And you get to hold the remote while we watch TV or movies or sports together. I'm just right for romping and playing with other dogs to entertain them (I'm a great host). I'm just right for you to teach me all sorts of neat stuff because I'm really smart. Okay now I'll share with you, since you're my friends and future family, something I don't tell many people........ ........ I'm goofy. Really goofy. I'm one of those dogs that everything I do is funny and makes people laugh. When I walk along, I'm all legs and feet. It 's really rather endearing and sure brightens up the place. Photos just don't do me justice, so stop by and see me and I can win you over with my irresistible, adorable ways. After all, I'm just right (did I mention that already?) --Sincerely, Tommy.
FOSTER HOME NEEDED
TOMMY IS A KARMA RESCUE SPOTLIGHT DOG. HE HAS BEEN IN RESCUE FOR A LONG TIME AND TENDS TO GET OVERLOOKED AT ADOPTIONS BECAUSE HE IS A LARGE ADULT DOG. KARMA RESCUE WANTS NOTHING MORE THAN TO FIND MIKEY A GOOD FOREVER HOME SO WE ARE GOING TO GIVE HIS NEW FAMILY 1 YEAR OF FREE DOG FOOD AND FREE TRAINING SESSIONS WITH A GREAT DOG BEHAVIORIST!

Visit My Petfinder Page
http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=8005116&mtf=1

Freya-9 years collie shepard mix
Milo-6 years Pitt Bull
Bryce-3 years English Mastiff
Mab and Angus cool cats