Author Topic: nasty bloodhound  (Read 27197 times)

Offline arkydo

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
nasty bloodhound
« on: January 27, 2008, 08:58:29 pm »
if you dont like kinda sick stories click back on the browser
sorry

The other day i was eating a slim jim whilst i was doing some housework i put the thing down for 2 secs turned around and it was gone. Of course porter my 7 month bloody was acting guilty but i wasn't gonna scorn him cuz it was my fault, i should have known his nose would have found it
The next day Porter was outer in the yard poopin and was looking kinda uncomfortable, so i went over to see and hangin out his but was 3/4 of a slim jim in its wrapper.
which made my pregnant wife puke i thought it was funny.i tried to get a pic but through laughter failed

but dont worry ten minutes later he had finished teaching himself the lesson of dad's slim jim hehehe
« Last Edit: January 27, 2008, 08:58:55 pm by arkydo »

Offline Ali

• BPO Fanatic
  • My girls!
    • View Profile
Re: nasty bloodhound
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2008, 10:23:12 pm »
Oh, that is so gross. You should never have laughed about it making your wife barf, though. You'll get double diaper duty now - THEN we'll see who's barfing!
Ali
mom of 4 humans AND
Tani (TAH-nee or rhymes with "Bonnie")- Aussie/Pittie?Boxer?Mutt!
Kai - Aussie/Dobie
Kenji - big ol' black cat
Mika and Nishi - kitty sisters, foster failures!
Tasia Ladysnake - ball python

Icerotti

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2008, 11:24:17 pm »
ugh...lol...yo ur poor wife.  Wait until that baby is here....hehehe

Offline maxsmom

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2008, 11:26:51 pm »
If I were your pregnant wife, I would have killed you for laughing.  That is hysterical though.  Isn't it amazing the things that come through our beautiful babies intact?
Kathy
Max  2 Irish Wolfhound
Jake  2 Great Pyrenees
Cody   3 Tibetan Mastiff
ChiChi 1.5 Caucasian Ovcharka
John and Nicki Maine Coon cats

Offline couchhounds

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2008, 02:22:33 am »
dude, thats nothing. i had just bought a plastic bowl that bolts to the inside of the crate for my 8 month old bloodhound piper, and i went to work and left her in the car of my mom. well i came home and the bowl and all the peices to it were outside the crate... everything except the nut and bolt... that morning before our trip to the vet she pooped out a 5 inch bolt and wing nut.... so now we call her frankendog... they eat everything...

Offline arkydo

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2008, 02:55:54 am »
yeah we've come to accept that if we don't want porter to eat something hide it, he a complete dumb@$$, If the dogs are playing with the solid rubber ball (can't have tennis ball arkyd breaks them all) and he gets it he'll lift his head strait up and try to swallow it lol

Offline couchhounds

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2008, 12:42:22 pm »
lily isn't allowed to have tenis balls either, she will sit there and eat all the hair off of them. and neither of them can have anything with stuffing... because they tear it open and eat it. right now though, lily is a little sick.. and we aren't sure why, i took her to the vet today because she has been having dihareea since yesterday, and hasn't really been eating. so we are on pills and specail food, and if she isn't better by monday to bring her back. but she went from bouncing off the walls to being so lethargic... like sleeping really deep too... i am kinda worried. :(