Author Topic: Nicki is moving to Fresno!  (Read 6776 times)

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
Re: Nicki is moving to Fresno!
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2005, 11:31:03 pm »
WOW...... you really had to work hard for that move, didnt you. I know what you mean though. When I moved here, had to leave my very best friend who I have known since 1975. I was crying my eyes out and at the same time being excited to get started here, very conflicting feelings though.

BUT you are only a few hours away, so you wont have a problem to keep in touch with her. And now you have Jabas, and Michael (Michael we all count on you to keep Nicker in line now lol....) And cody and Angus have moved to their best friend, I am sure they are super happy.

By the way I have heard of the movie slepless in Seattle, never heard of sad in Saint Louis though hehe, is it any good?

I am still waiting to hear how linkin and blinkin made it, are they seasick?

I am looking forward to hear more about your move and soooooo want to see pics of your new apartment.

I am sooooo sooooo happy for you  :-* ;D

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2005, 11:44:27 am »
We are so happy that she is here too! Her trip took forever and I am sure that it will take some time for it to feel like this is home...but she has us here and the dogs who are going to help her every step of the way. Poor thing is passed out right now with the dogs. It is al,ost 11 a.m. and I hope that she sleeps until tomorrow. She needs to rest.
Thanks to all of you for being so supportive too. I know that she needs it. She may have lost a sister in LA but gained a tiny family (me, Michael & Bear) in Fresno!

And we watched Mythbusters last night and found out that Lincoln & Blinkin are really smart. Crazy huh?
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

dohertyswissy

« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2005, 01:33:53 pm »
CONGRATS ON THE MOVE NICKER! 

I'm sure it was hard to pick up and move from everything you've known for awhile.  However, you gained Jaba, Michael, and Bear.  Who could ask for anything more?!?!   ;)

Plus, we are one-step closer to acheiving the dream of the BPO Compound.  BAHAHAHAHAHA (that is my evil laugh).

Get some rest!

Oh - and Jaba - I have totally seen that Mythbusters!  It is crazy!!!  I am such a Discovery channel dork it isn't even funny!

Hugs to All!