Author Topic: Nicki is moving to Fresno!  (Read 6757 times)

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
Nicki is moving to Fresno!
« on: July 29, 2005, 04:45:29 pm »
WooHoo! We spent all day looking for an apartment for Nicki and the dogs today in her price range that allowed big dogs. And....we found an apartment that is 2 miles away from my house so can have play dates all the time! As of this minute she is driving back to LA to get her stuff packed and ready to move here! Bear and I are so happy. So....she may be gone for a while but will be back her Sunday night!
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
Re: Nicki is moving to Fresno!
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2005, 08:08:56 pm »
I heard Jabas....... I am sooooo happy for her, and for you too, now you get to spend silly amount of time together and have way way too much fun with the dogs  ;D

Now we only have to find her a man lol...

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2005, 09:36:34 pm »
Okay well hmmmm, I guess thats right, but well hmmmm how to put this. Okay here goes...... Tina, you remember a million years ago, when we were told about the bird and the bees? Well hmmmm something in that direction was what I had in mind, but hey........ Cody, Wangus and Bear are the cutest little men ever, I guess she could have a homo sapian on the side maybe......... :P ::)

Marit

Offline jules

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2005, 10:38:13 pm »
Nicker I am sooooooo happy your moving somewhere safer.Good luck moving is just so much fun. ;D ;D ;D

Offline pndlake

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2005, 11:44:39 pm »
Great for all of you.  As soon as the weather breaks a little, we will have the BBQ we promised out here and all the dogs can play out here.  Sounds like fun. ;D

Peggy
Peggy

nickerbokker

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2005, 05:30:17 pm »
PEOPLE!!!!

MY MOVING TRUCK COMES TOMORROW AT 3 PM!!!!!

OMG ITS TOTALLY HAPPENING!!!!  WOOOHOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FRESNO, HERE WE COME!

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2005, 07:56:49 pm »
We can't wait to see you all as permanent Fresnans.  ;D
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2005, 08:10:10 pm »
Good Luck Nicki, and please dont let Wangus eat the driver lol...... at least not until he is done taking your stuff to Fresno  ;D

Marit

Icerotti

« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2005, 11:31:10 am »
Wow that sure happened fast. I am glad you found a great place. We look forward to see some pics of the new digs soon. Hope everyone settles in well.
Good Luck with the move.

nickerbokker

« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2005, 11:34:05 am »
i just want you all to know....THIS SUCKS!  LOL....IM READY TO SHOOT MYSELF HERE!

on a different note......I'LL HAVE A NEW APARTMENT WITH IN THE WEEK!  WITH GRASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH!

Offline TwoNewfies

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2005, 05:36:29 am »
Awesome news Nikki!  Good move with the boys, and they will have grass! Woohoo! 
I'm sure your boys will love it, and having Bear so close, they'll love it  ;D
Good for you!!!
Gina

All dogs are pets.  Newfoundlands are family!

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2005, 07:54:05 am »
We can't wait to see you all as permanent Fresnans.  ;D
LOL Jaba!...It is all so clear to me now...THAT is the reason why you & Michael started B.P.'s!...AH-HA!...& what happens when you brain wash us all into moving to Fresno?...HUH?...Some kind of complete B.P.'s world domination?....OOOHHHHHHH HHHHHHHH you are a tricky one!...lol! :D
Nicks, I love the great news!!!!...It is so awesome for you & the boys!...I am sincerly happy that you & Jaba met!...As I always say, some things are just meant to be" ;D Like Thelma & Louise, bread & butter, Jaba & Nicks! :D ...Anyway, I am really happy that you found a place to land Nicks! ;D

nickerbokker

« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2005, 09:05:18 pm »
well everyone.  here's the run down......

saturday, my moving truck called at 5 PM and said they not only booked me a truck when they didn'thave one to book...but if i wanted them to move me, they would pick it up sunday, deliver it 5-7 days later, THEN charge me DOUBLE!!!!  ugh 

so....frantic nicki spent a total of probably 10 hours onthe phone trying to find a new moving company OR a u haul thingie, and it was a no go.  the only thing i could do...was rent a u haul, drive here, drive back to la, then drive back here....would cost me a fortune!!!!  i was going totake that, when my phone rang and this gas station/u haul station, up the street got in a u haul and car puller thing and GAVE IT TO ME!  VERY LOW IN COST, AND SAVED ME TONS OF TIME.....

BUT...i had nothing packed..so yesterday, my friends came over and packed my apartment, and about 1/2 hour into it, others left and itwas just me and lisa.....then the guys i had lined up to move my stuff decided not to do it, but my neighbor jason heard the story, and offered to move things.  SO..;...lisa packed with me, jason moved EVERYTHING, and i was officially ready to leave around 6 in the morning today. 

it was SAD SAD SAD...i cried so hard when lisa left (she is like my sister in LA, she has taken care of me since day one)...and now i don't live right by her anymore. 

its wierd the feelings you have about something, and how bad you want to get out of something...an d then how sad you arewhen it happens.  im kinda sad today.

ona different note....i drove for about 6 hours today pulling my car with the dogs and fish in the front seat with me....AND NOW IM HERE!

IN JABAS HOUSE, ALL SHOWERED, SMELLY GOOD, FEELY GOOD, ON VICOTIN, AND ABOUT TO EAT A HOME COOKED MEAL.

I WANT TO THANK JABA AND MICHAEL FOR MAKING ME FEEL SO AT HOME, AND HELPING ME SO MUCH THROUGH THIS NEW JOURNEY OF MINE....I COULD NOTHAVE DONE IT WITHOUT YOU...I WOULD BE SADIN SAINT LOUIS......... .I HAVE TO GO...I'LL POST LATER....JAIME IS SERVING DINNER AND YELLING FOR ME TO COME..SO I BETTER BE A GOOD GUEST AND GO.....

I'LL CHECK IN SOON....

IM IN FRESNO PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!   IT'S HOT!

THANKS MICHAEL AND JABAS!  AND BEAR!

Offline pndlake

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2005, 09:14:53 pm »
Yeh nicki it is hot here in Fresno.  Just got back from the coast at Half Moon Bay, was there all weekend and it was 70 degrees and sunny at the beach.  Don't despair weather say it will rain Wednesday and be 101. Oh well, it will break soon.  Welcome to Fresno.

Peggy
Peggy

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2005, 10:56:30 pm »
Wait!...Hold up!!...Nicks, You are from Missourri & you are complaining about the heat in Fresno???...Look, I just got back from Missourri...94 friggin' degrees & the people there were grateful for the break in the heat!...lol...Don't act like you are a stranger to hot!...lol!...Anyway, I am SO glad that things worked out for you!!!...Ain't it great when you are in the middle of a bunch of crap not of your doing & all of the sudden BANG!!...the planets line up for you & things work out better than they would they did before the crisis?..It's called Karma baby!...The good ol' what goes around comes around!!!...You are a great person...Great things are bound to happen for you!...I am so very pleased for you & the boys!