Author Topic: I just took the plunge!  (Read 6066 times)

Offline aggghgmom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: I just took the plunge!
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2008, 10:27:19 pm »
ok so I just wrote the post above and now I am adding that thru all this jenny I am now making choc chip cookies to bring to my neighbor who had to put down his beloved choc lab Tara 2 days ago - so far I have eaten 3 cookies - I can't wait to deliver them!!!

Also, drink lots of water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Randy

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2008, 11:45:26 pm »
Randy,

I'll definitely take you up on that buddy thing!! I can't wait to get my food!! Of course, until then, I'm eating all the stuff I won't be able to eat for a while (hee hee). Willpower? What's willpower?
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

Offline London_Pyr_Lover

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2008, 02:05:39 am »
I'm doing the same thing, except I joined LA Weight Loss about a couple of weeks ago, so if you guys want another weightloss buddy, I'm on the losing team too!  ;)  I joined LA Weight Loss because I too need to be able to go in and get weighed by them and have help with my menu planning and such.   :)  Don't know what I've lost so far 'cause I haven't had time to go in in over a week, but last time I got weighed I was down to 181 lbs from 185!  :D
My Sponsership page for my very first race!

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2008, 12:36:06 pm »
YAY You!! Sounds like we're starting off at the same level, too!! Definitely jump on the buddy list!!
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

Offline Sillygoose

• Top Doggie Dog
  • I love my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2008, 01:36:32 pm »
I joined WW three weeks ago. I had lost 6.8 pounds up until this past weekend. Gained back 6.2. And I followed the points system. Only to have the team leader make me realize that Ceasars contain high amounts of salt. (BIG DRAG) So she thinks I was retaining. I retain easily to begin with. Got back on the scale this AM and have lost over 3 pounds of retention alreay. No more Ceasars..... :-[ :( :'( So I'm on the buddy list too!  :)