Author Topic: I have two dogs already, why do I want #3?  (Read 3180 times)

Offline mitchie

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • Daisy n' Phoebe
    • View Profile
I have two dogs already, why do I want #3?
« on: July 29, 2005, 08:16:17 pm »
what the heck, I get up at 5:30 am -walk the girls, brush them-wait a bit then feed them.
pick up numerous piles of you know what -once in the wintertime-I counted to 84!  It had snowed a
bunch so they had layers to work with!  That sounds bad when I read back to myself.  I have a big yard thank goodness
for them!   These two knock me down the stairs, take up all my sleeping space, shed all over the carpet, curtains, and walls.
I kiss them all day long, hug'em, play ball, -what makes me think about #3?  I check for puppies from all my local breeders on
websites all the time!  I look on petfinder.com constantly to see who is out there and what can I do?  I saw pet hoarders
on Oprah and I worry that this could be me!  After 3, then why not 4?  I hope I live long enough to rescue at least 3 rotties,
have a german shepard, a bullmastiff, a black lab, a mutt, a bermese mountain dog, oh and a greater swiss mountain dog!,
 a Leonberger (oh aren't they handsome!)  Oh, and the breed that I most
secretly adore...no one knows this but me, a bull terrier!    I talk to dogs on the street from out my car window!  I don't even wave
to the person on the other end of the leash!  Maybe I will start saying hello now because it could very well be one of you!
I am so happy knowing that when I am an old lady I'll have a tea cup poodle growling
at salespeople and waiters from inside my bag!! I'm in a mood tonight huh? must be a full moon!  Or maybe it's the rythmic breathing
of two very content doggies sleeping at my feet.  I just love this place and seeing all the wonderful pictures of everyones baby!
Say, I think I have an idea for a poll........

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
Re: I have two dogs already, why do I want #3?
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2005, 08:44:50 pm »
Love your mood!  Have you thought of moving to France - a dog-friendly place?
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2005, 08:47:21 pm »
I like your mood too, Mitchie, and I LOVE bull terriers!  Shhh, don't tell!   :D
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2005, 08:49:02 pm »
Bull terriers are my bf's favorite breed as well.
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner

Offline kilbaraberry

• Ankle Biter
  • katie and 1/2 of pups
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2005, 06:08:22 am »
my husband and i had 2dogs then got bear(a pitbull)I was very iffy with all the media about them but hes one of the best(except that he was older then we thought and knocked up my dobie whom we were told was fixed)but anyway pitbulls and bull terriers are the best!!

ann

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2005, 08:43:45 am »

i have 3 and would love to get just one more..i say go for it bull terriers are cool.......... ......

ann