Author Topic: OMG Sh*T UP PEOPLE!!!!  (Read 1960 times)

Offline LibbyP

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
OMG Sh*T UP PEOPLE!!!!
« on: March 05, 2008, 06:43:24 pm »
If I hear one more time....'Oh My God your dog could EAT my little Chiapuffapoo' I'm going to FREAK RIGHT OUT!!! And these are from the parents of my day care kids!! Come on people get a brain or at least use it once and awhile like really come on..she wouldn't eat the little thing as Libby doesn't tend to chew her food which means she prob choke on the little bugger as it got stuck in her throat!!!  ;D
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. ~ Will Rogers

mama to ~Libby 6.5yr E.Mastiff
         Stormy 2yr Boston Terrier
         RIP my sweet 'old man' Hoover (1993-2007)

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: OMG Sh*T UP PEOPLE!!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2008, 07:47:28 pm »
Bwaahaahaaahaa a!  Chiapuffapoo!  That is perfect...

I totally agree Tina - it is usually a little dog that is going after Ranger, rather than the other way around.  As far as them being lunch for him, it is just the opposite. He likes the little guys - it's the other BIG dogs he wants to put in his mouth!  :D

And why do the owners of the little dogs that are attacking think it is super cute?  ???
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*

Offline Ali

• BPO Fanatic
  • My girls!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2008, 09:00:27 pm »
Little paw people think their chipuffapoos are cute no matter what they do! Aw, how cute! He's making a little poo poo on the couch! Aw, it's so adorable how he barks and growls at everything that moves! Aw, I just love how he gnaws the meat right off my fingers when I try to put his leash on - isn't that the cutest??
Ali
mom of 4 humans AND
Tani (TAH-nee or rhymes with "Bonnie")- Aussie/Pittie?Boxer?Mutt!
Kai - Aussie/Dobie
Kenji - big ol' black cat
Mika and Nishi - kitty sisters, foster failures!
Tasia Ladysnake - ball python

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2008, 09:07:01 pm »
I get really annoyed when they make those comments about "better leave him alone, he'll eat you/you'll be his lunch/he'll swallow you whole/etc", especially when I usually have all 4 out together in public.  Which means that Posey comes along as well.  and she is usually smaller than the owner's dog in question.

And they still continue to make those comments even after I point out that fact.  Ummm.......hel lo?! she's half the size of your dog and they get along just fine.  In fact, he's her sugar daddy. 

If he really wanted to eat your dog, he would have by now.

Icerotti

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2008, 10:25:33 pm »
We get that with Puck too  ::) If they could only see my dads yorkie boss him around. Puck will stand at the door for 20 min and not be "allowed" to come in unless the yorkie lets him pass...lol