Author Topic: lol...you know nutrisystem?  (Read 1371 times)

Offline Guardian Angel's White lightning

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
lol...you know nutrisystem?
« on: February 01, 2008, 03:45:51 am »
it is like jenny craig...i know this is random although it was just on tv...well at the bottom of the nutrisystem commercial in small letter...it says weight was lost before the nutrisystem was started and they are all computer graphics... LOL talk about wrongful commercial

Offline ratdog

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
Re: lol...you know nutrisystem?
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2008, 05:51:39 pm »
Deceit is the name of the game.

I was wondering what that small type said :^)
Best friends forever:
Tal, my cat, 1990-2007
Ratdog, my dog, 1992-2004

My new love:
Cody

Offline mynameislola

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
Re: lol...you know nutrisystem?
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2008, 09:51:40 pm »
Maybe it said something like only 5% of people who lose weight keep it off for more than a year.  The group of people with the highest rate of success are usually those who consulted a nutritionist and got taught how to weigh food, count the calories, portion sizes according to amounts of calories and nutrition needed, and kept a food journal documenting what, when, where and why they were eating.

If there is anyone here interested, there is a book out called Eat This, Not That which inspired a dear friend of mine to loose 10 pounds a month, every month since she got the book, just by making better fast food choices.  My choice is to not let strangers with questionable hygene touch my food, but hey, that's why I am in risk management.

The canine kids:
     Cody Newfoundland
     Wally Italian Mastiff
     Zita Italian Mastiff
     Sparky Chihuahua