Author Topic: The Greatest Toy Ever!!  (Read 3742 times)

Offline Fumble

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
The Greatest Toy Ever!!
« on: February 02, 2008, 11:56:57 am »
The week after Christmas eiren and i were out and about shopping, and of course we had to go into the dog boutique! Eiren comes out of the shop with another toy for fumble. Now please understand im the first one to spoil the big guy, but as the one that cleans the house, the toys can get in the way, esp the ones that are half eaten, fluff falling out, henriettas/earls without feet or heads, and squekers that no longer squeak. Now i've been able to get rid of a few gradually without either of them noticing, but for Christmas, between everyone in the family and friends, fumble got 10 new toys!! ANd the last thing i thought he needed was another. Well it was the Leo from Canine Genius.
http://www.caninegenius.com/products_leo.php
 This is the greatest toy alive! esp when its too cold to play outside with the big guy. it gets all his energy out and he gets treats too! He is hysterical playing with it and i will make sure to get video of it this week. He has figured out that he can chew the bottom and made a big hole without anyone noticing, but we're trying to stay on top of it with the next one. But I think everyone should have this toy for their dog!!
"My newfoundlands live my life as passionately as i live theirs"
"I slip the hater of what i've become.  they slip the halter of what they've been, and we live together, passionately, changed"
-Both from "in the company of newfies"

WE REPRESENT THE LOLLIPOP GUILD!!!

Offline peytons mama

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
Re: The Greatest Toy Ever!!
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2008, 11:48:18 pm »
holy moly! i had a dream about that one! i don't know if i had seen it before someplace or not but i woke up the other day trying to tell darrin about it. the only thing that i didn't know of is how you got the treat out. i didn't see the whole thing in my dream. it was just the shape. that is awesome!

when i get paid next i think i might get one for peyt.  ;D i think i will have fun takin pics too!
Your house isn't a home until you have made a bed for a dog.