Rhodesian Ridgebacks > Rhodesian Ridgeback Pictures

Ridgeback Pic

(1/3) > >>

Gulliver:
Here is Atticus (in the photo below). He's a 10 year-old red wheaten Rhodesian Ridgeback.  He is cared for by my partner, John. Atticus is truly the sweetest most loving, devoted dog I've ever met.  We adore each other.

Saljen:
Atticus is just gorgeous!  :)

Gulliver:
Thanks.    Atticus blushed when I told him what you said - though it's hard to see him blush since he's so red to begin with.  Don

kyzkopf:
I may be prejudiced but I think my Desia is the most beautiful, sweetest and largest female Ridgeback there is...http://www.kweisskopf.com/Albums/DesiaPage8.html.
She has her own web site and she tops out at 120 lbs.

dnalong:
Here are my babies - Baloo (dark red wheaten) is 2 years old next Friday and little Zula (red wheaten) is 8 weeks old in this picture. We are now the proud owners of 2 ridgeless Ridgebacks  ;D
As we're not showing them, the ridge wasn't terribly important, the breeder here in Scottsdale has produced many champs though.
This is a truly wonderful breed - they are incredibly smart and affectionate - and not to mention really beautiful dogs, we get compliments on Baloo wherever we go.
And if you haven't taken your Ridgeback Lure Coursing yet - it is a must! Baloo went to a practice day a few weeks ago and had a blast, and it fun to watch them run :o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version