Author Topic: Sorry I've been away...  (Read 1081 times)

Offline Gevaudan_Jo

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Sorry I've been away...
« on: February 03, 2008, 08:27:10 pm »
this last week or so has been a crazy one.
about 2 weeks ago, my neighbor had been taken to the hospital in the ambulance. Her and her husband have been great to live beside.  she, though in her late 70's would buy our dogs treats, and give one treat per dog every day. She was such a lovely woman.
On the 30th she passed away. so i have been trying to keep the dogs quiet and behaved while people were over next door with Sammy *the husband*. We brought him flowers and gave him our condolences. We told him, if he needs anything at all, to let us know. I am so sad that she is gone, they were the sweetest neighbors i could ask for.
After this, Reba got sick, she was having major squirts and vomiting, had kept us on our toes. it was only for 24 hours, but thank god it passed. the next day Jigsaw had the bug, no bad poo's, but ALOT of vomiting. and now that everyone is good, im back :)

Jodi & Darcy
Proud Parents of
Zero-Bull Terrier
Jigsaw-Bull Terrier
Repo- Jigsaw's baby Bull Terrier
Reba-Chinese Crested
Pavi-Xolo
Simba,Sabbath,Kimahri, Lil' Meow & Slimon-Cats
Robin the hermit crab and the 8 legged freak, Webley!
~ waiting at the bridge, Zeus and Memphis, great danes ~

Offline Gevaudan_Jo

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Re: Sorry I've been away...
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2008, 09:30:29 pm »
thanks guys. I dont know the neighbours very well, but they are very nice when we see them. and are lovely to our dogs, and thats what counts. and thats what made us so sad when she passed. our other neighbours are idiots and tease our dogs. so its nice to have someone who is good to them :)
Jodi & Darcy
Proud Parents of
Zero-Bull Terrier
Jigsaw-Bull Terrier
Repo- Jigsaw's baby Bull Terrier
Reba-Chinese Crested
Pavi-Xolo
Simba,Sabbath,Kimahri, Lil' Meow & Slimon-Cats
Robin the hermit crab and the 8 legged freak, Webley!
~ waiting at the bridge, Zeus and Memphis, great danes ~