Author Topic: omg...  (Read 2554 times)

nickerbokker

omg...
« on: July 30, 2005, 02:00:27 pm »
just fed the dogs lunch.  i got it all ready on the counter.....ca me to the nook and set down angus's and said WAIT.....then went into my room and said free and cody came running in, and when i walked out into the living room, angus was still WAITING and shaking LMAO...HES SO GOOD SOMETIMES....t hen there's other times,.

he also, while i was out for 30 minutes, found the silly puddy that he has had his eye on for EVER, and it is a chewed up, tooth print mess with hairballs and carpet in it.  super.

Offline pndlake

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
Re: omg...
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2005, 02:11:08 pm »
Hah - we ALL knew he would come around.  Two steps forward and one step back.  :D

Peggy
Peggy

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2005, 10:33:30 pm »
Ohhhh I am soooo proud of poor Angus, he was starving and his mean ol' mommy didnt let him eat, of course he had to get back at you with the silly puddy  ;D

Are your dogs always so good so they listen to stay and free? Galahad is stubborn to say the least, some things goes in real quick, other is well harder lol....

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2005, 01:14:24 am »
See!!!...Angus is a good boy!...Sammy will wait for a good long time to be released with O.K. to get hs supper or treats...I am not so sure he would wait if I left the room though...lol.. .B.t.w., why in the h*ll do you have silly putty? :P...lol!

Offline Saljen

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • Rosie with icy whiskers
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2005, 02:40:17 am »
lol... i can just picture the poor dog... trying so hard to be good that it was making him SHAKE! lol

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2005, 06:46:45 am »
Dixie and Sugar Bear give there on ok. It's like they say "ok, ok, we did now time to go do something else. 
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)