Author Topic: Grace is at the Vet STILL  (Read 7231 times)

Icerotti

Re: Grace is at the Vet STILL
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2008, 05:35:44 am »
AWww Gracie--glad to hear all went well. Sorry you had to leave her there tonight. She was obviously very comfy there though. Nothing worse than trying to take a "drunk' rotti potty---trust me  ::)  Puck came home still a lil "drunk" from a procedure--he was a tough boy to steer loaded...lol
« Last Edit: February 06, 2008, 05:36:36 am by Icerotti »

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2008, 05:39:07 am »
AWww Gracie--glad to hear all went well. Sorry you had to leave her there tonight. She was obviously very comfy there though. Nothing worse than trying to take a "drunk' rotti potty---trust me  ::)  Puck came home still a lil "drunk" from a procedure--he was a tough boy to steer loaded...lol

LOL>  i'm sure she's better there tonight.  she was so loopy.  and getting her home may have been tramatic for her.

Offline Sillygoose

• Top Doggie Dog
  • I love my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2008, 07:06:39 am »
Oh I'm glad to hear she is ok. No I doubt very much that she is mad at you. She's just really stoned right now and didn't want to loose the buzz by having to go home with mom. LOL :)

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2008, 07:33:50 am »
Oh Lin, I'm so sorry to see that Grace had to have ACL surgery.  But super glad to hear that the surgery went well.  Big hugs to both you and her. 
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

Offline VdogLover

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2008, 07:39:25 am »
I'm hoping for a speedy recovery for Grace!! She must like the vet alot to not want to bother leaving that should make you feel good to know.

Offline London_Pyr_Lover

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2008, 07:51:54 am »
Aww!  Gracie Grace is all looped from the drugs!!  I'm super happy the surgery went well, and excited for you that you'll get to bring her home tomorrow.  :)  I'm sorry that you had to leave her there tonight, but I'm sure that she was just all snuggly and cozy, and didn't even realize that you were there cause she was all doped up.  ;)

Get some sleep tonight, and be happy in knowing that she's gonna be all better really soon.  ;)
My Sponsership page for my very first race!

k2campbell

« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2008, 09:45:06 am »
Thinking of you Lin and sending speedy recovery thoughts to Grace! ;) :-*

I'm excited for you to pick up your little girl tomorrow  ;)

Offline ratdog

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2008, 01:33:15 pm »
I'm sorry you are going through this. But I'm glad that the surgery went well. I'm sure Grace is not mad at you. (You ever had the "pleasure" of feeling loopy before? :^) She may not even remember you coming, even if she did seem to acknowlege your presence. I had to leave Cody at the vet last night and when I picked her up today she must have greeted me for 5 minutes. That is the neat thing about puppy dogs - they are full of love. And you are soooooo good to Grace that I am sure that she adores you. Poor pooch ... she probably couldn't even stand up.

Just know that Cody and I send you best wishes. And I can't wait to hear from you when you do get her.

Take care,
Terri
Best friends forever:
Tal, my cat, 1990-2007
Ratdog, my dog, 1992-2004

My new love:
Cody