Author Topic: Winter Driving(long)  (Read 1342 times)

Offline Edwpang

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
Winter Driving(long)
« on: February 06, 2008, 08:00:39 pm »
According to the radio, up to now it has snowed more than last 2 winters added together. We have had a snow storm with 1 foot of snow.
It has been pretty rough for drivers.  I am not experienced driver myself, but I want to say some people need to use more common sense. I have seen quite number of cars loaded with thick layer of snow on top of their cars. Apperantly, it's pretty dangerous... One of such car had to stop, because the snow fell on the windsheild, completely blocking the view. Fortunately, it was on a side street. Some other drivers are just too impatient. Yesterday, the side road was pretty bad, all cars were driving very slowly, except for one car, who overtook the car ahead on a road with thick layer of snow... According to the Toronto police, most of the weather realted accident can be avoided if driving careful enough...

Icerotti

Re: Winter Driving(long)
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2008, 06:45:15 am »
I drive the QEW 2x a day and people are insane. The speed they go when the weather is bad is nuts--no wonder you see them in the ditch 10 min later.  I can't wait for summer  ;)  ;D