Author Topic: Played  (Read 1516 times)

Offline arkydo

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
Played
« on: February 17, 2008, 09:18:41 am »
So i guess Arkyd is learning how to manipulate the wife and I
Some new traits he's developed:
If he feels he wants to go outside alone he'll walk in front of us and Pretend he's gonna puke (due to the fact that when he really does need to puke he gets let out)So then when we let him out he runs around like a maniac and won't come back in
When were in the car to get his window opened (the wife gets cold fast so in the winter windows are up)he'll put his head on your shoulder and make a real loud dry sounding huffing-coughing type noise till we open the windows
And finally he know that sugar cookies need to cool down and whilst they cool down Ashley isn't gonna watch them the whole time so he'll pretend to be asleep in the kitchen and as soon as she leaves the room, The theiving scoundral goes to work
I guess as stupid as he acts really he's a smart one

Offline Ali

• BPO Fanatic
  • My girls!
    • View Profile
Re: Played
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2008, 09:24:29 am »
Ah, he's got your number! Smart "cookie"! ;)
Ali
mom of 4 humans AND
Tani (TAH-nee or rhymes with "Bonnie")- Aussie/Pittie?Boxer?Mutt!
Kai - Aussie/Dobie
Kenji - big ol' black cat
Mika and Nishi - kitty sisters, foster failures!
Tasia Ladysnake - ball python

Offline BigSoftandFluffyLover

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2008, 10:31:24 am »
I know the sleeping routine!  :D  My boy will do that all the time,  crash for hours and then the second you leave the room BAM!!! he gets into EVERYTHING!!!!  :P  Always smarter than we give them credit for  ;) ;)

Icerotti

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2008, 11:01:08 am »
They are always playing us   ::)  Nothing is safe in our kitchen either ever--we have lost many a pizza to Farley  ::)

Offline GoldenPyrs

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2008, 01:44:29 pm »
That's so funny!  Ours are wayyyy too smart, too.  Unfortunately, our youngest son has figured out how to use it to his advantage.  If he doesn't like his dinner, he'll eat a little and then wander off for a bit (if we aren't all eating together).  Sure enough, a dog (9x out of 10 it's Daisy) will stick their tongue up on the table and snag a bunch of his dinner.  So yep, the rest ends up in the trash.  I just told our son that the next time he does that (by accident, of course  ::)), I'll have a new plate waiting for him.  I sometimes think that we're waging a losing battle of wits against our kids (fur & skin).  ;)  ;D
Marie

And my pups:
Daisy a 9 y/o Golden/Lab mix
Sammy a 6-7(?) y/o Great Pyrenees adopted 3/07
Cassie a 3 y/o Pyr/Mystery Snuggle Bunny mix adopted 2/07

My angel girls waiting at the Bridge:
Cara 1989-2001 Great Pyrenees
Sally ? - 1993 Dobie(rescued '92)
Halley 2002-2006 Great Pyrenees