Author Topic: I need some help  (Read 1200 times)

Offline savannah825

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
I need some help
« on: February 17, 2008, 02:48:28 pm »
My lovely boy Tyson has been missing for about a month and just recently we found out from my neighbor that she had seen him running around with a pack of dogs around her property and ours. We live in the country by the way. Well, I love tyson so much and I want to go out and try to find him and bring him back home. I just don't know what to do about this whoel situation. Can you guys please give me some advice about my situation and what you would do in my position?  ???
Thanks.
Savannah

Offline savannah825

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Re: I need some help
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2008, 04:33:23 pm »
Thanks for the advice you guys. I'm sure that he will be fine once we bring him back home. What I'm worried about is the other dogs that he is running with. We know for sure that a few of the other dogs are agressive. Oh and our neighbor saw him on Saturday. Also, the pack only comes by at night. And I'm not going to go out in the dark with a pack of potentionaly agressive dogs. I'm thinking that I'll just go look at potential areas they could be staying at. Near by there is an old abandoned barn that they might be in or some other old buildings they could be staying in. Since there is snow just about everywhere it shouldn't be difficult to find their tracks.