Author Topic: Say hello tooo.......Zima!!  (Read 18968 times)

lorim2

Re: Say hello tooo.......Zima!!
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2007, 05:01:42 am »
Zima is beautiful!  Glad your hear...Lots of good friends and info on here...Cant wait to see more pics...Just curious, is she named after the drink Zima?  haha..I used to love that myself!  Welcome!

lorim2

« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2007, 05:03:18 am »
Haha...cant believe I spelled "here" wrong...I spelled it "hear" ...OMG...haha ok..I am through..Yes I am very anal....

Nicole

« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2007, 05:04:04 am »
Zima is beautiful!  Glad your hear...Lots of good friends and info on here...Cant wait to see more pics...Just curious, is she named after the drink Zima?  haha..I used to love that myself!  Welcome!

Actually, this thread is really old...

Steff just reposted it to tell us that Zima has been missing for like, over 2 years!

mama23+pyrs2

« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2007, 05:14:25 am »
Poor puppers. :'(

Nicole

« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2007, 05:18:22 am »
Wait...

The last time Nicole (Zima's mom) posted was Feb. of 2006 and she said Zima was "doing great!" That was just over a year ago...is this right? I'm confused.

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2007, 05:20:43 am »
quoted from TinyTracks

«  on: May 15, 2007, 08:10:57 AM »
Hi ..... We are new to tiny tracks! My name is Nicole and my Shih-poo's name is Papi. He is 8 months old and we just adopted him from a rescue. We live in Peoria,AZ. I am a former member of BPO. I had an Akita named zima. Zima's_mommie was my name on BPO. Zima has been missing for 2 1/2 years now. We Will never give up hope. When we find her she has a new little brother waiting on her! Smiley I have four children, 2 boys and 2 girls. I am a full time student majoring in psychology so I am at home when I'm not at school. Anyway... just wanted to drop in and say HI! I'm sure tiny tracks was just as much fun as Big Paws Only!! Look forward to some fun blogging and meeting new friends!!!
« Last Edit: May 17, 2007, 05:22:17 am by schelmischekitty »
steffanie in atlanta

aiden (4), tristan (2), & maya (born sept. 17th)
axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
peanut-5lb, 11 months chihuahua
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]

Offline Brownis15

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2007, 05:44:05 am »
how sad! Thats terrible! :'(
“He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.”

The loves of my life

Atlas - GSD
Merlin - Papillon
SweetPea - Papillon