Akitas > Akita Pictures

Butch

<< < (2/2)

choppersmom:
My groomer said that she thought he has cattle dog markings. I can see that but I was told on another forum that while a spoted Akita is not common it's not unheard of. I did some research and there is another breed between an Akita and a Sheeba that is a medium size, that it's gaining popularity because so many people dont have room for 120 lb dog but don't want a small dog either.

It really doesn't matter what he is, I still love him. The only reason I wonderd was because I was researching temperment. With an APBT that could have been an issue but it hasn't so far.

Bubbalove:

--- Quote from: choppersmom on February 20, 2008, 03:12:23 am ---My groomer said that she thought he has cattle dog markings. I can see that but I was told on another forum that while a spoted Akita is not common it's not unheard of. I did some research and there is another breed between an Akita and a Sheeba that is a medium size, that it's gaining popularity because so many people dont have room for 120 lb dog but don't want a small dog either.

It really doesn't matter what he is, I still love him. The only reason I wonderd was because I was researching temperment. With an APBT that could have been an issue but it hasn't so far.

--- End quote ---

On what site did you see about this 'mid-size' Akita?  Just wondering!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version