Author Topic: Peyton turned 1 today!  (Read 1660 times)

Offline peytons mama

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
Peyton turned 1 today!
« on: February 24, 2008, 11:01:54 am »
Today was peyton's first birthday. She was spoiled all day. She got "special" treats and a new blankie for her kennel. She was wiggleing all around when she got it. She was very excited. I kept telling her Happy Birthday! and she would do a wiggle dance. I wanted people to come over and have a mini party for her, but we already had plans for a human birthday party tonight. Maybe next year though. :) Thank god we were able to keep her alive 8 and a half months already!  ;D
Your house isn't a home until you have made a bed for a dog.

Offline peytons mama

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
Re: Peyton turned 1 today!
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2008, 11:23:19 am »
Happy Birthday Peyton and mama (belated, sorry!)!!!!!! We hope your B-Day month has been a relaxing, fun and warmer than mine! hahahaha!

AND yes more pics!

I think I actually messed up when I signed up on here, my birthday is actually in November. I put in Peyton's birthday! Hehe!

But, thank you for being so worried!!! There is more of Peyton's birthday under "Happy Birthday, Peytons Mama" which Lin started! :)

Offline GreatPyr

• Leader of the Pack
  • Bear
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2008, 09:37:53 pm »
What breed is she to be so small at 1? not a chihuahua??
Max-3 Year old Golden/Lab cross
Buddy-8 Year old English Cocker Spaniel
Bear-4 month old Great Pyrenees
Tigger-barn kitty
Shiloh-9 year old Painthorse

Offline peytons mama

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2008, 09:11:13 am »
What breed is she to be so small at 1? not a chihuahua??

i know right! supposedly she is rottie and french mastiff. but the more and more she grows up, i can see the rott, but she is looking more like she is part german shepard.  :-\ hehe. i have had questions (just recently) if she was part dane...and when i told them no...i was asked if she was part basset! haha! one extreme to the other i guess! hehe! way tall to way short! hahaha!

as for knowing what she truly is though, not sure. but...even though this is BPO...she does have way big paws! hahaha!