Author Topic: Peeing AGAIN!!!!!  (Read 2352 times)

Offline Bubbalove

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
Peeing AGAIN!!!!!
« on: February 25, 2008, 12:59:10 pm »
So, many of you will remember that I posted about Kana, our prince, peeing inside...after NEVER peeing inside since we got him at 4 months!  He peed ON our toilet 2x's and since then, we have taken the BPO's advice to close the bathroom door all the time to decrease his temptation. 

We have done that religiously, but tonight we accidently left it open and wouldn't you know...Kana was asleep the entire time I was watching DIDDY in "Raisin in the Sun" on primetime and...he was gone.  Get up off the couch and look...BY GOD< HE'S PEEING ON THE TOILET AGAIN!!!!!!

Unbelieveable! We now have the toilet seat open and the door closed to make sure that this doesn't happen again!  The seat is up...which means that I will be the one who FALLS INTO THE TOILET IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT!!!!!! ;)

WHAT DO WE DO???? ??? ???
Kana - 4 y/o Japanese Akita
Kita - 8/2005 crossed Rainbow Bridge
       10 y/o American Akita

Offline Pyr Heaven

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
    • My Dogster Page
Re: Peeing AGAIN!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2008, 09:58:25 pm »
We now have the toilet seat open and the door closed to make sure that this doesn't happen again!  The seat is up...which means that I will be the one who FALLS INTO THE TOILET IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT!!!!!! ;)

WHAT DO WE DO???? ??? ???

I do not have any advice to give unfortunately. ..except for what you're doing. Keep the door closed. Maybe he saw YOU guys pee in it, so he's trying to too. hahaha Ok, I kid. I'm not sure :-\

I just wanted to say, I laughed really hard about falling in the toilet in the middle of the night. hahaha Don't you hate that!?hahaha :D :D ;D ;)
*~*~Samantha~*~*
Milwaukee, Wi

----Miles----
Great Pyrenees

Offline People Whisperer

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2008, 10:32:25 pm »
I see it as a blessing! ;D
The dog peeing IN the toilet  :o :o :o Way to go!!!
"To once own a Great Pyrenees is to love and want one always."
Mary W. Crane

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it :)

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2008, 11:12:44 pm »
I say you should ENCOURAGE that behavior. Give him a step stool and teach him to aim IN the toilet. When he's got that down, teach him #2. You'll be famous AND you'll never have to scoop or get up at 2am again!!
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain