Author Topic: End Of February in Northern Ontario *warning for Dial up users- LOTS of pix  (Read 5103 times)

Offline Gevaudan_Jo

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Well, we have had a few nice days, even a +2C, which is rare for February... so, snow melted, and then it came back. but, we've got about 2feet of snow now... The dogs are loving being outside more and more... I took them outside today, Zero & Jigs, then Jigs with Memphis... Thought I'd Share a few Pics...

Also- two days ago, i bought them new beds... check them out!!!

Jodi & Darcy
Proud Parents of
Zero-Bull Terrier
Jigsaw-Bull Terrier
Repo- Jigsaw's baby Bull Terrier
Reba-Chinese Crested
Pavi-Xolo
Simba,Sabbath,Kimahri, Lil' Meow & Slimon-Cats
Robin the hermit crab and the 8 legged freak, Webley!
~ waiting at the bridge, Zeus and Memphis, great danes ~

lorim2

Awww your bullies are so freaking cute!  but so is Memphis...I am not sure what my crew would do if we had that much snow. None of mine have even seen snow!!  Great pics!

Gemz

Have you seen that old film "the labrynth" she reminds me of one of the door knockers with them rings.

your whole crew is beautiful!

Offline Gevaudan_Jo

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
thanks guys! i love my bebies ;)
Liz, those are JW rings, do you have them in your pet store. omg i couldnt believe how well made they are... i LOVE them. :) i swear by JW toys
Jodi & Darcy
Proud Parents of
Zero-Bull Terrier
Jigsaw-Bull Terrier
Reba-Chinese Crested
Pavi-Xolo

Offline Moni

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
Gorgeous shots Jo!  I love seeing the puppers.  Memph is looking very regal, give him an extra hug from me, k?  Love the puzzle beds too, thats sweet that you found some.
BPO does not have my permission to use my photos.

Offline Gevaudan_Jo

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
MONI!
Wow, i've missed you so much! How are the bebies? How are you? How's the kids? Ahhh, so much to talk about- i'll email you! LOL
thanks for the comments. Memph isnt always that handsome, it was a special day i guess. ;) your warthog and the rest of the gang send their love
Jodi & Darcy
Proud Parents of
Zero-Bull Terrier
Jigsaw-Bull Terrier
Reba-Chinese Crested
Pavi-Xolo

Offline Moni

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
The puppers are doing well, we just added 4 new tiny paws.. as in 2 mice and 2 rats.  lol  No, they're not feeders either.  I'm ok, not much free time anymore sadly.  Wake up, get everyone ready, go to work, everyone gets home, supper, bed... rinse repeat.   :-\ 

Kids are doing good, Tori will be 11yrs next month and Spencer just turned 8..  They both are in basketball and Tori's team is in the playoffs, she made 1/2 her teams baskets tonight and they won the game!  *woot*

Pups are getting older too, but they are still playful and goofy.  I took some pix and vid of them yesterday, I'll try to post them in a couple.  Can you believe that Kida will turn 6 this year and she is the baby now with Tenchi gone.  :(  Zeo will be 7yrs, Faust will be 10yrs and Mojo will be 12!!!  Ack, I can't even bear to think about it.
BPO does not have my permission to use my photos.