Author Topic: NEW MEMBER - HEY !!!  (Read 18039 times)

Nicole

Re: NEW MEMBER - HEY !!!
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2005, 03:28:51 pm »
WOAH!
The resemblence is UNCANNY! But that is ok, cuz Joey is the cutest puppy ever!!! Except for all the other ones! he-he! I think he's on the kidnap list, too, isn't he,Jaime? Did I just put THREE commas in that sentence? Dang, someone needs to get out the red pen.

Offline Bear

• Paw-meister
  • The Bear Cub
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2005, 03:37:19 pm »
BPOKC - just checked.. at the top of the list!

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2005, 06:51:48 am »
Film?  Oh my...I bet little Joey will spend all day getting tangled in film.  How fun!  I'll look for the slightly jittery flickery shots on TV and know that Joey bit a piece of film.  :) 

Offline Boxerbuddies

• Ankle Biter
  • Jazz at 3 weeks
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ttchest.com
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2005, 10:44:56 am »
Hi I am a new meber too I think I got this link from you from boxer-dog.org. By the way Joey is beautiful.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2005, 10:47:01 am by Boxerbuddies »

Offline Margaret

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2005, 03:24:09 pm »
Joey is so cute!

Offline ron-mich

• Gnawer
  • Waldo
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2005, 04:44:28 am »
Hello and welcome its so nice to see all those new boxer puppies posted on here ...he is really cute.

Offline Phillips

• Veteran Dog Chomper
  • Dixie & Brutis
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2005, 05:02:59 am »
Welcome to bpo. I am so glad to have you join us here. Dixie is very excited about having another boxer. Joey is sooooo cute and kudos on naming him a human name. All my babies have them dan dewey dixie and soon Deuce. We are getting a new boxer Deuce in Jan 06. I cant wait after seeing joey he is soooooo cute. Dixie weights 46 pounds at 5 months. Dewey and Dan are Chihuahuas by the way. Have a great time here and post post post pics.
Boxer slobbers from Dixie and Brutis

Offline Phillips

• Veteran Dog Chomper
  • Dixie & Brutis
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2005, 05:05:40 am »
Hi I am a new meber too I think I got this link from you from boxer-dog.org. By the way Joey is beautiful.
  I am a member of boxer dog too. Welcome all new boxers this is just making my day to see more boxers here.
Boxer slobbers from Dixie and Brutis

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2005, 05:15:45 am »
Joey is heart-meltingly adorable!! I was going to go into film editing, too, but I was really sick of school after 4 years in college. I wish I had stuck to my guns now. Especially 'cause I can't find anyone in this god-forsaken town that will let me bring my dogs to work!! Believe me, I've tried - even on National Take Your Pet to Work Day - Nope!

Losers!

Anyway, congrats to you! Can't wait to hear what you're working on and how Joey inspires you daily.
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

Offline nettieskids

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2005, 11:45:44 pm »
What a handsome boy you have there....Give him a big squeese from aunt nettie..... :)mother of Ms Riley my golden and Maddi the moose my collie and we have 3 little weiners running around under there legs, they all get along great...enjoy your sweet pup...

Offline Summer

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2005, 03:34:36 am »
Okay so I think everyone is agreed, we are going to move to California and get jobs editing film, right ;)

Congratulation s on your new little one.  My baby girl is 9 months now and she's fantastic!  I can't wait to get another one...they are addicitve :D

That Boxer site is fantastic!  I used it a lot for research when I was switching my dogs diet, the people there were really knowledgable and cool.

Offline MustLove Dogs

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2005, 03:46:19 am »
Welcome all!!

Joey is soo cute!! Boxerbuddies, what's your dogs name??

--Samson's Owner
"The more boys I meet the more I like dogs"

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion"

I'm blonde... whats your exc

Offline Rocky's 'Rents

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2005, 08:14:35 am »
OMG - that is the cutest guy ever!!! Must have puppy - must have puppy-must have -aaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggg--must resist-must resist :-\ :-\

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2005, 08:43:35 am »
Welcome, Cute cute baby.  I have two Great Pyrenees.  Sugar Bear is my 15 month old boy and Dixie Darlin is my 9 month old girl.
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

Offline nohesnotahorse

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2005, 09:47:01 am »
2 gorgeous new boxer members - Welcome!  The boys and I are jealous that you can take Joey to work with you..lol  But most of the people where I work get the shakes just looking at the pictures of mine on the desk! 
Tom, Overwhelmed, Overrun and Overruled by Feste, Chance and Puck!
'Aide toi et Dieu t'aidera.' (God helps those who help themselves.)
'Fortes fortuna juvat.' (Fortune favors the brave.)