Author Topic: Hi there  (Read 6372 times)

Offline Jennalyn

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Hi there
« on: March 05, 2008, 04:19:31 am »
i'm currently owned by 2 Saint Bernards (Rusty and Brisco) and My husbands old mutt, Drew.

Rusty's the adult male and Brisco is my pup...

We Like going to Petco or Petsmart and Having people fawn all over them (the dogs don't mind it too much either  ;D).

I wish I would've known about this place sooner...

Offline Newly Newfed

• Top Doggie Dog
  • Sierra
    • View Profile
Re: Hi there
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2008, 09:24:48 am »
Hi Jennalyn!  Welcome to BPO!!  I found this place while I was researching Newfoundlands.  I had just gotten my pup and since I never had a Newf before, I wanted make sure I knew what I was getting myself into.  I've been a BPO addict ever since.  It is really a great bunch of people and pups.  You're gonna love it here.

My name is Stephanie and my girl is 13 months old now and her name is Sierra.  The rest of my zoo is listed in my signature.

What beautiful Saints you have!  I had several Saints during my childhood so I've always had a soft spot for them.  I can't wait to see more pictures.

And there's nothing wrong with showing off your puppers - I do it to!  I'll take her to petco just so I can hear people say how sweet and pretty she is.  Shameless, I know, but I don't care!!  LOL!
Dogs are not our whole lives, but they make our lives whole - Roger Caras

Sierra-Newfoundland
Cody-Papillon
Oscar, Gina- Cats
Roxy-Ferret
Peaches, Sean, Thunderbolt, Chablis, Lucky, Miracle, Ivy, Riley-Whitetail Deer

Offline Ally

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2008, 06:11:47 pm »
Hi Jennalyn! We're new to BPO too, and it really is a wonderful place. Your babies are beautiful! How old are they? I'm raising an (almost) four month old Pyr, Beau, and every day has been a new adventure. Beau loves Petsmart too, there is just something about everyone fawning on him he can't get enough of.
Welcome!

Offline LibbyP

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2008, 06:13:18 pm »
No fair you have 2 Saints and all I want is just 1!!! Welcome to you and the kids, this is a great forum to seek help and offer suggestions when needed, share a funny story or two. I'm Kim ~ mama to Miss Libby slinger master and a crazy Siamese.
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. ~ Will Rogers

mama to ~Libby 6.5yr E.Mastiff
         Stormy 2yr Boston Terrier
         RIP my sweet 'old man' Hoover (1993-2007)

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2008, 08:45:52 pm »
Hello and welcome to BPO!  Hope you enjoy it here.

My name is chris, my crew is listed below.
We also love going to petsmart.  Not only do I not mind getting stopped by other customers, but the employees love seeing my crew as well (of course it helps that I work there......... .lol).

Offline Jennalyn

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2008, 04:38:45 am »
Well, Rusty (the older one) is about 5 years old now, and Brisco has just turned 1, So he's a bit bigger than he was in that picture up there (by about 120 pounds).  Briso refuses to stay still long enough for me to take a good picture of him - I'm going through Saint Bernard Young Adulthood right now and he's still full of puppy energy, but weighs 150 pounds.

Offline Guardian Angel's White lightning

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2008, 08:13:52 am »
Hello! Welcome to this wonderful site. I am Lauren, and mom to Titan (mastiff pup 8 months) and Jazmine (great dane 2) and Stepmom to Maya (belgian malinois who is just staying with us for 8 months)...and Auntie to Farkus a shar-pei pup 5 months old. 
When we need a confidence boost I take Jaz and Titan to petsmart (it is right down the street) and if there are no people there...lol... we go to petco and see who we can find...Enjoy this site, there are some awsome people here!

Offline Sillygoose

• Top Doggie Dog
  • I love my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2008, 01:32:25 pm »
Hello and welcome to the board. You're going to love it here. THe people are great and always helpful. I'm Tina mom t 3 pyrs.

Offline Kermit

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2008, 02:20:29 pm »
Aw, what cute puppers you have! And I love your avatar picture! :D
Welcome to the board.