Author Topic: Beau Pics - Snowing in Dallas  (Read 5789 times)

Offline Ally

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Beau Pics - Snowing in Dallas
« on: March 05, 2008, 07:14:14 pm »
I think Mother Nature is really confused this year - its March and we just got 3 inches at least of snow in Dallas. There is something wrong with that - but we're looking at it as a gift since Beau LOVES the snow. Here are a few pictures of him playing, and him crashing with his bunny after. I took tons of pictures, but unfortunatly all you see in most is a white snowy blur...

bigdogs@5501

Re: Beau Pics - Snowing in Dallas
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2008, 08:30:55 pm »
Oh Ally thank you so much, there are days that are just not as good as other days and to be able to log on and see Beau just makes my whole day happier. He looks so happy. My kids are all enjoying the cold wet weather. Please keep posting more pics-I so enjoy seeing his sweet little face. I hope that he is loving day care and that James will be home soon..

kisses to Beau

Paige

Offline macybean

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2008, 09:42:01 pm »
How cute! Have Beau send the snow down to Austin!  ;D Shorts last weekend, freezing temps this weekend? Love it!

Offline London_Pyr_Lover

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2008, 11:27:45 pm »
Awww!  I love how cute he is!!  :-* :-* :-*

You can have some of our snow if you want it, I'm sure we're all pretty sick of it up here!  ;) ;D
My Sponsership page for my very first race!

Offline Ally

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2008, 10:53:57 am »
I'm very happy to share them! He is such a love. And I do think it snowed here just for him and the other dogs who would have missed out on snow play this year.  ;D
Paige, I do think that Piglet might need to come visit soon and teach him how to go down stairs though....
He does GREAT going up, but not so well going down. And it doesn't seem to matter how much I praise or treat when we try going down stairs - he usually just looks at me like I'm nuts when I tell him to come down stairs. I look up the stairs at this cute little face that is looking at me like.."HA! No way!!"
He can be a stubborn little thing.  :) I can't tell if he's truly scared of going down, or if he just realizes if he stays upstairs long enough his mommy will carry him down because she doesn't want him pee'ing on the carpet...hmm.

Offline brooklily

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2008, 12:14:35 am »
This cuteness is why I cant have a puppy! I wouldnt go to work. Just stay home all day and play in the snow with Beau! :o
She is not naughty, she is fun!
Brooklily 2 1/2    bulldog mix

Offline GreatPyr

• Leader of the Pack
  • Bear
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2008, 07:33:29 am »
He is so adorable! pyrs are partial to bunny rabbit toys :D Bear has a yellow one and carries it all the time ::)
Max-3 Year old Golden/Lab cross
Buddy-8 Year old English Cocker Spaniel
Bear-4 month old Great Pyrenees
Tigger-barn kitty
Shiloh-9 year old Painthorse