Author Topic: semi-daily Lucca picts -free Frida included  (Read 4745 times)

Offline Rosalba

• Veteran Dog Chomper
  • Lucca at City park
    • View Profile
    • The Glovinsky Gallery of Contemporary Art
semi-daily Lucca picts -free Frida included
« on: March 13, 2008, 04:39:08 pm »
Lucca sits on command now   ::) it took him all of 2 minutes to get it, and had mastered it by yesterday evening.. so now he sits for meals and lovies  ;D He definitely gets that the grass outside is for peeing, but I'm just not sure he gets that he's not supposed to pee inside! just a couple of accidents so far... so hopefully he'll soon understand that he only gets treats when he goes outside  :P At least he hasn't pooped inside!! next, we'll start working on laying down.

We've also started working with his leash -mostly little walks inside. He likes to grab it with his mouth, so it's like I'm holding one end of the leash and he the other. It's really very cute... but I obviously haven't taken pictures... yet... it's just too new and cute still for me to think about anything other than "AW".. lastly, Lucca likes to sometimes put his head inside the lower hole of Olive's two story cat condo thingy... and for no reason, bark  :D it's really funny because, since his head is in there, you can barely hear him -unless you're paying attention. Those happen pretty quickly, so I'll try to get a picture when I can... ok, enough babbling. I'm just a proud mommy  ::) here, a few pictures.. pretty much more of the same, tho...

visiting my mom. she doesn't like dogs (the only dog she ever did like was our childhood Alaskan Malamute -long, funny/sad story  :P). But Lucca still just wanted to go nap by her side... while she cooked me soup... yum -mom's soup...

close-up!

my brother and his wife

smooshy sleepy face

wide awake -well, as awake as a 7 week old st. bernard gets...

more frida pillow -but that's not really especial... frida gets around...

see?! she'll spoon with anyone that offers a warm belly!

btw, this is Olive

frida being boss... I love Lucca's face!

some more spooning -although they also look like they're doing some sort of dance!

I'm supposed to be having a solo show in June (first since high school!), and had planned I was going to spend my vacation working on it... of course, I've been so busy loving on the puppy, that has barely happened! I'm so behind!!! all worth it, tho... I'm just probably not going to sleep through May...

« Last Edit: March 13, 2008, 04:41:06 pm by Rosalba »
-Rosalba

owned by:
Frida (the Chihuahua)
Olive (the handsome devil of a cat)
Lucca (the Saint Bernard puppy)

Icerotti

Re: semi-daily Lucca picts -free Frida included
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2008, 04:56:29 pm »
Sooooooooooooo ooooooo adorable  ;D

lorim2

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2008, 04:58:46 pm »
He is so freaking adorable.  I love seeing the pics so keep them coming.  Give him a big kiss from my crew!

marypyrs

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2008, 05:36:00 pm »
Gott'a tell you ~ I'm head over heals in love with Lucca!  :-*  :-*
Keep those pictures and updates coming. Wow!  :o What a Sweetheart!! And it seems that he and Frida are Soul Mates as well.

I have a very strong feeling that "Mom" is feeling just as mushie as I am. Lets see. ~ ~ ~ We're only 1100 miles apart  :D I can come and Puppy Sit any time you like!  ;D  :-*

Offline patrick

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
    • Great Pyrenees
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2008, 07:14:36 pm »
He is gorgeous!  I especially like the avatar

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2008, 07:48:26 pm »
those are great pictures.  I love the last one and the one with him in front of the fridge.  His head is too big for the rest of him.  That is the best part of puppies, isn't it?