Author Topic: Were back and BIGGER!  (Read 2977 times)

Offline Apreston

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
Were back and BIGGER!
« on: March 14, 2008, 04:14:28 pm »
Hi EVERYONE!!
Sorry we have not been on in such a LONG time...compute r broke work busy...been a crazy life!
Need your help again.. Titan has Hives.... :(
Yesturday i tested him with an all chicken diet all day...and poor guy swelled right up with hives! We are feeding him the Innova large breed puppy main protein turkey and chicken. And have been for the last 3 months we are soooo happy with the food but i dont think its working out for him. I have not changed my detergent...we still have snow here son no out side allergies so i am banking on the chicken.
So we have had lamb, chicken and turkey... now onto fish! Can anyone; Holly!! :), reccommend a fish food for poor ichy Titan. Thanks in advance for al your help! The hives have been for about a month now...

lorim2

Re: Were back and BIGGER!
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2008, 04:23:59 pm »
So sorry Titan is itchy boy!  He looks awesome in your avatar.  My lab had major food allergies after like year and half. Ended up having to put her on duck and potato.  We feed her Natural Balance and she is doing wonderful!  Would love to see more pics of Titan

Offline Apreston

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2008, 04:33:32 pm »
Thank you! I just dont know where to turn! There are sooo many different brands i just want to make sure hes going to alright!
Thank you... i will do some resurch on Natural Balance.

Offline Apreston

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2008, 05:07:17 pm »
No no sorry not clear....
His food is chicken & turkey... the wet food (Innova) Chicken & turkey the treat Innova same thing and he has these dried chicken treats we give him.
He had NEVER liked dry kibble so we have always mixed about a tablespoon full of wet food just to give that taste. Sometimes we use a beef or duck, fish or chicken wet food. All the same brand but just different kinds they have (Merrick)
So yesturday i feed him dry wet treats all chicken pretein based. Sorry for not being clear.

Offline Guardian Angel's White lightning

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2008, 07:07:29 pm »
i would try evo red meat if i wer you!!

Offline 2Criminals

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2008, 09:45:25 am »
Orijen makes a 6 fish food and uses the same principles as Innova.