Author Topic: Whoops! I switched Dogs!  (Read 3731 times)

AudgePadge

Whoops! I switched Dogs!
« on: March 17, 2008, 06:17:21 pm »
Hi Everyone, hope you had an awesome St. Pattys Day!

First off...I just wanted to update everyone about Roscoe's aggressive behavior-

So far he's been behaving OK, we're still working very hard to stop the possessive biting and growling. He's been very responsive to the NILIF, except when he decides to go on strike!  I tell him "Sit" before I put his bowl on the ground and if he doesn't feel like it...he'll walk away, acting like he's not hungry.  20-30mins later, I see him sitting quietly in the kitchen waiting to be fed.

So now here's your funny story...

I pup-sitted Roscoe's sister over the weekend...THAT was something.

As soon as his sister came into the picture...they remined me of those Identical Twins that always switched places in class to confuse the teacher...

Saturday night, I took them both out around 2am because...I don't know who needed to go potty.  When I came back to my bedroom, and Roscoe went straight to his bed and went back to sleep.  Mia...with a little coaxing, reluctantly went into her crate...which is NOT like her at all, but I didn't think anything of it since I was half asleep.

Sunday morning, I wake up and my leg is wet and numb... SOMEBODY was DROOLING on my foot!!!!!  I look down and Low and Behold! MIA!!! She switched places with Roscoe and crawled onto my bed and crashed out...  I looked into the crate, and there was Roscoe...looki ng VERY cross that I put him into a crate that wasn't his... needless to say, he punished his little sister for playing such a mean trick, and he pulled another hunger strike that morning...

:) Sorry it was so long, I just thought it was a semi-cute story. Here are some pictures to entertain you as well...

DenverFurKiddos

Re: Whoops! I switched Dogs!
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2008, 09:32:26 pm »
Awwww!!!  That's so cute!  I L-O-V-E the pic of them all sleeping together! 

Offline GoldenPyrs

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2008, 01:10:43 am »
LOL!  Very, very cute!   ;D
Marie

And my pups:
Daisy a 9 y/o Golden/Lab mix
Sammy a 6-7(?) y/o Great Pyrenees adopted 3/07
Cassie a 3 y/o Pyr/Mystery Snuggle Bunny mix adopted 2/07

My angel girls waiting at the Bridge:
Cara 1989-2001 Great Pyrenees
Sally ? - 1993 Dobie(rescued '92)
Halley 2002-2006 Great Pyrenees

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2008, 07:32:43 pm »
LOL........... .that is funny.  No wonder Roscoe was pissed.